“Good rafts and service”

Mavericks at Sunriver
San Diego, California, United States
“Good rafts and service”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We used Maverick's to provide inner tubes and transportation for a large group river float trip. The people were courteous and it was a good value. We had a couple of tubes that had a slow leak, but other than that, fun was had by all. We would use Maverick's again.

Visited July 2013

Medford, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What's not to like”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I go to Mavericks every time I visit Sunriver. They've got it all, and it's family friendly and low key.

Visited June 2013
PortlandOR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Mavericks”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family rented a house in Sunriver for a long weekend and it came with passes to Mavericks and SHARC. We went to both facilities and found Mavericks much better. The pool, climbing wall, basketball court and game room are free to use with the pass. The only thing I paid for at Mavericks was the "Flowrider" wave machine for surfing and boogie boarding which was $20 for a session that lasts 2 hours. It was a lot of fun. The facility was clean and the staff were helpful.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank mdmemvp
Bend, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Mavericks is over priced and had horrible customer service!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went to Mavericks in Sunriver Oregon this weekend and though we had a wonderful time at the Sunriver Resort our experience at Mavricks was horrible. I called them to get details before we went and they told me it was $20.00 to use the facility. When I got there it was not only $20.00 to use the facility but an ADDITIONAL $20.00 to use the flowrider (which is the only reason to go to Mavericks), so the real cost is $40.00 per person. What a rip off. When I told the front desk girl that I had been told on the phone that it was $20, she simply said, "don't tell me about it". I told her I would be happy to convey the message to the manager, then she told me she was the manager. Really? This place has NO idea about customer service. The girl at the desk by the flowrider and pool (Hanna Shea Morgan)was just as bad. When I got back there she promptly told me "don't get mad at me", I said for what, she said "I didn't tell you it was $20.00". At any rate, this place just doesn't get that they are in business for the customer not the other way around. I will never go back, as this is a grade A rip off.

Visited December 2012
13 Thank Marcus W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mavericks has very nice employees!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very great service. Welcoming staff. Extremely clean! I've went to SHARC and I personally like Mavericks better. Unlike SHARC, mavericks has very nice staff! I would defiantly recommend Mavericks.(:

1 Thank Sunriverg