“Easter and Mothers Day Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Meadows - CLOSED

Meadows
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Portland
“Easter and Mothers Day Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful brunch!!! Great service. A beautiful setting! The food was wonderful with many choices. Tulips and roses for the ladies was a nice touch. Complimentary family photo was nice too. My kids want to go back!

• Visited May 2013

Gresham, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Taking into consideration that this may have been their first busy Saturday nite - seven of us for my birthday--was amazingly poor. Pork was raw, chicken tasteless, clams/linguine - not worth 1/4 of the cost - tasted like Noodles Ramen-dinners came out different times, etc.. One dinner, the Halibut was great and service okay.

Sent back 5 of the 7 dinners - no Exec Chef on-site although the restaurant was full --so not sure who was in charge of the kitchen. Management handled the issues well. Overall, waste of food and money --took us over 2.5 hours to finish dinner due to the obvious incompetence in the kitchen.

Better choices Hola (Marina) and Brew Pub in the Village or Owl's nest in the Lodge (if want a view)-all have great food and service at a fraction of the price.

• Visited June 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Great food, great service. Not a great spot for a large group.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Twice we have been there with a group of 12-15, the location for seating wasn't great. The service is good and the food is really good. We had an issue with a server once and the management jumped right in to resolve quickly. I don't think you would leave the restaurant disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
Bend
“Easter Brunch at Meadows”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I live about 15 minutes away from the Sun River resort and decided to have easter brunch at the Meadows. Our experience was nothing short of wonderful. We decide to eat early at 8:00am to avoid the rush of people and were seated next to a window over looking the meadow (which was lovely). Then we found out that or brunch include complimentary photos. So my husband and I took a lovely picture at the resort before our meal.

The food was excellent. I especially liked the blintz bar! My mother-in-law makes the most amazing blitzes and this was just as good.

The service was impecible, between our coffee refills, plate clearing and service at the buffet.

To top it all off the manager was handing out fresh tulips to all of the ladies in the restaurant. It was truly a wonderful experience from beginning to end and I would highly recommend the Easter brunch to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Better option across lobby at Owl's Nest!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Took some important clients there for dinner. Thought the view and dining room would be impressive. The lights dimmed to darkness and slowly came back on, but the outlet plug next to our table flashed repeatedly during dinner. We were in a constant state of readiness for a fire to break out! "Roasted" vegs. were burnt. Organic chicken with nearly no breast meat. Pile of arugula no dressing. Prices high for the food quality. Have eaten at Owls Nest across Sunriver Lodge lobby many times and it was excellent. Wanted a higher end dining experience.....didn't get it at The Meadows.

• Visited December 2012
SunriverResort_12, Director of Restaurants at Meadows, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and apologize for the poor experience you and your guests had at the Meadows Restaurant. While I am pleased to know you have enjoyed the Owl’s Nest Bar & Grille in the past, I am disappointed to know we missed the mark during your last dinner, especially while entertaining important clients! Our Chef and I take your comments regarding food quality to heart and will share them with the staff with the hope to improve. I also want to apologize for the lighting issue during dinner, which was certainly an unsettling experience. We have addressed the issue to ensure it does not happen again. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again very soon!

Maury Kepley