“Consistently Good & Consistently a Good Time”

Sunriver Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Sunriver Pub opened July 4th, 2012 and has since offered pub fare with a twist. The menu speaks for itself. Where else are you going to find grilled steelhead, IPA-battered Portobello mushroom fries or fried avocado in addition to the best burgers, fish and chips and salads around? Our wood fired smoker staged at our beer production facility is pumping out some of the best smoked meats in the region. Our chef Nick Felschow, a La Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Institute graduate, makes his own stocks, sauces and dressings from scratch. We also bake our awesome beer pretzels, calzones and buns daily.
Yakima
“Consistently Good & Consistently a Good Time”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been making annual vacations to Sunriver for the last three years and I really enjoy the Sunriver Brewhouse. The food is consistently good and we've never been disappointed with anything. In fact, on our last trip with another couple, we finished our hike, went to Sunriver Brewhouse for appetizers and a drink at the start of happy hour, and then came back for dinner later in the evening.
Everything is just consistently delicious. This time around we had dinner twice with my wife and son. Over the two evenings we had fish tacos (great), pork tacos (great), a delicious burger, my son ordered mac and cheese one day and there was enough to take home for lunch. Nice beer selection. My wife had wine the first evening, a cosmo the second evening. Quantity of food is just right and quality has been outstanding. Several different styles of seating from the bar to high tables to your standard tables. And, if weather is good a nice outdoor sitting area. I look forward to going back!
We were there for spring break and the first evening had to wait only 5 minutes to be seated and service was quick after that. They have a small play area for children which I can go either way on. The first evening there was a louder group of younger children that were a tad bit distracting, we sat at the opposite end of the restaurant but I wouldn't have wanted to be right next to them as they were loud. The second evening we were much closer to the play area but there were well behaved children quietly playing.
If you want consistent food, a nice casual, fun atmosphere and just a good evening, this is the place to go.

• Visited April 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Fantastic food and service!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were so pleased with our experience tonight. All of the food was great. Our table had the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich, Pulled Pork Sandwich, barbecue burger, fish & chips and the Portobello Mushroom Fries. Their house-made barbecue sauce and garlic ranch dressing are both fantastic. The kids meals are huge, and the kids were all happy with their food. There is a great play area with toys - it makes the restaurant very kid-friendly but you still feel like you're in a grown-up restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Good food, but a little pricey...”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I went with another couple on a Sunday night and it was pretty quite. The service was good and our waitress was very attentive. I was bummed that they were out of their Amber! Their other beer was okay. We all only got one beer. I got the mac and cheese w/crab added and it was really good, but $20. The boys both got burgers and were not disappointed. My friend got the pretzel and beer fondue and it was also really good. Overall the food and service were good, but our bill was $60 for two entrees, two beers and an app.

Sunriver is a small resort town so there aren't a ton of options for sit-down with drinks. This restaurant is worth the extra cost not to drive the half an hour to Bend.

• Visited March 2013
Belmont, California
“Best Food in Sunriver Village!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I have been to every restaurant in Sunriver and Sunriver Brewing Company is the best. I have read the reviews about long waits but that is to be expected during peak season. The pork tacos are excellent and so is their Pale Ale and IPA. This restaurant is a great addition to the village! Need a snack and a beer? Order the pretzel and cheese fondue! Absolutely great! And the staff is excellent as well.

Sacramento, California
“As laid back in a resort setting as you can expect”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Good stop in the middle of the Sunriver Village (the group I was with biked here along the trails from our cabin). Overpriced for average food, although the beer pretzel and cheese sauce was good. Regular pub food.
Small selection of beers, but I liked their IPA. Nice patio. Good for the end of the day for a beer and app before heading home for dinner.