“Best Food in Sunriver!”

Owl's Nest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food here is amazing! You will not be disappointed. The view and service were also top notch. Thank you!

There are newer reviews for Owl's Nest

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Had Clam Linguine at the bar. Jackie ? was our server. She was excellent. She suggested Pinot Gris to go with my Linguine. Great choice. Being we are unfamiliar with the area Jackie acted as our tour guide telling us about local sights we should visit during our stay.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have been to the Owl's Nest a couple of times on our trip to Sunriver. The setting is great as is the room. The food is average pub style food, nothing special. Good beer and wine selection. The downside is the really slow service. Our server walked by our table 3 times, never acknowledging us, until we had to ask the hostess who our server was. The second time was better but there was a considerable wait for our drinks after ordering. Great atmosphere but they need either more staff or more training.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

You are a 'captive' customer & its reflected on everything here. Its also too busy.
The food is no better that average.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I visited the resorts bar after I had an unpleasant experience with the electronics in my room. The television didn't work and neither did the fireplace. I left the room so they could fix the problem, which never actually resolved. I was able to spend some time at the bar with Jackie the bartender. She was very accommodating and let me sample some of the local beers and kept me entertained. The views of the golf course were spectacular. Sunriver is a beautiful place to visit but next time I'll ask for an updated room.