“Can not be beat!!”
Review of Owl's Nest - CLOSED

Owl's Nest
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Can not be beat!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Love this place, great views great food. Our server Jackie was great! Just one thing would make it better. BRING BACK THE NACHO!!

Albany, Oregon
“One of my favorite places in Sunriver”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Without a doubt the best atmosphere and food in Sunriver. Danielle provides outstanding service (thanks for offering clarity on that corn tortilla/gluten free confusion!). The only recommendation I would make is more selection on the menu. What is there is outstanding though.

Medford, Oregon
“"WE NEED MORE JACKIES"”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had the chance with friends to spend three wonderful nights at Sun River. Planning dictated we head into downtown Bend at least one of those nights. Well that never happened. The Owl's Nest was the place of choice all three nights. I blame Jackie for the change of plans! I also applaud Jackie for her genuine fun personality. She is a pleasure!!! So although I blame her for not getting downtown, I thank her for making our choice to share our evenings with her. I look forward to our return and the great service, great drinks, and great conversation! THANKS JACKIE! I hope you get to see this. Code word Codge! Scott out...

“Jackie is da bomb”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Our server Jackie deserves an award for providing genuine, good hearted service.... And for putting up with our rambunctious group.

Puget Sound, WA
“Beautiful view and good food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Would have loved to eat on the deck but 47 degree weather made that impossible, but the interior infront of the fire was a good substitute. I highly recommend the 5 onion soup! And the margaritas were excellent.

Visited April 2014