“OK Food, Nice Staff, Cool Interior”
Review of Owl's Nest - CLOSED

Owl's Nest
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you want to have drinks and walk back to your room without driving this is a great place to come. I would not go out the way to come here though. Only had 2 meals in Sunriver so this could be an excellent choice in comparison.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I visit the Sunriver Resort often and always enjoy my visits to the Owl's Nest. Jackie and Corey are excellent bartenders and always greet my friends and I with a smile, great service and lively conversation. Ask them to make their specialty drinks if you can manage to pass up the great beer selection.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Came in for late night drinks on vacation and had the absolute best service! Jackie made me feel right at home, I will come back every time I am in Sunriver for some great food and even better service!!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great food, great service and unmatched ambiance. We are going to reward ourselves by visiting more often. This trip celebrated our 43rd Anniversary, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thank you Emily and Danielle @ Owl's Nest!

SunriverResort_12, Managing Director at Owl's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear D H,

Congratulations on your 43rd Anniversary! We look forward to helping you celebrate future ones as well!

Best regards,

Tom O'Shea
Managing Director

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We come in a few times a month and always have Jackie as our bartender. She always remembers what beer we like and the little quirks that are important to us. Our food is good and the beer is good but the company of the staff is why we keep coming back.

Dear Scottlaughlin,

Thank you for your continued patronage. Our staff looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,