“The Best Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Our family goes to Blondies every visit to Sunriver. Pasta, salads, pizza....everything is wonderful. A must!!

There are newer reviews for Blondie's Pizza of Sunriver

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ordered pizza delivered (free) after a day outside in the rain. They told us it would be one hour, but they beat that estimate handily. We were staying in a rental house in Sunriver. We didn't sample service, salad etc., but did have one calzone and two pizzas in the order. It arrived ready to eat. Nice job.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We recently stayed at a rental home in Sunriver (another review to come). Since we just arrived with 6 adults and 6 girls, a quick, easy and tasty place to eat had to be found. Girls said "pizza" and Blondies was close by. 3 large EXCELLENT pizzas, pop, craft beers on draft and a very service minded staff..........great choice. Will go back again and again. Lots of choices, quick turnaround and again, great wait staff. A must visit if Pizza is what you crave.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always sem to end up here. It is easy and affordable after a long day of activities and the kids never complain about pizza.

1  Thank bmp68
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I would definitely consider myself a bit of a foodie. That being said I recently ate at Blondie's and found it to be one of the most delicious pizzas that I have ever stumbled upon. My friend and I ordered a large Holy Cow pizza pie, needless to say it we did not take home any leftovers. The ingredients were of the highest quality available, the sausage had an exquisite kick to it, the steak was tender and the cheese was perfectly gooey. The toppings also were generous in quantity. The staff was extremely friendly and chatted it up with us a bit about the different menu choices. My friend and I both agreed that the pizza was the food highlight of the entire trip. It was so good that I would actually consider a drive to Sun River, which is a 3 hour ride, just for a pizza here. You will not be sorry, I think you too will realize that this is one of the best pizzas you will will ever eat.

1  Thank TheOBZ