“Unique pizzas”

Blondie's Pizza of Sunriver
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arcata, California
“Unique pizzas”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always sem to end up here. It is easy and affordable after a long day of activities and the kids never complain about pizza.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank bmp68

Bellingham, Washington
“Amazing Pizza”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I would definitely consider myself a bit of a foodie. That being said I recently ate at Blondie's and found it to be one of the most delicious pizzas that I have ever stumbled upon. My friend and I ordered a large Holy Cow pizza pie, needless to say it we did not take home any leftovers. The ingredients were of the highest quality available, the sausage had an exquisite kick to it, the steak was tender and the cheese was perfectly gooey. The toppings also were generous in quantity. The staff was extremely friendly and chatted it up with us a bit about the different menu choices. My friend and I both agreed that the pizza was the food highlight of the entire trip. It was so good that I would actually consider a drive to Sun River, which is a 3 hour ride, just for a pizza here. You will not be sorry, I think you too will realize that this is one of the best pizzas you will will ever eat.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TheOBZ
Oregon
“Don't eat here”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The girl behind the counter was rude and unapproachable. Save your money and eat else where. I don't recommend this place........

3 Thank ryanandpenny
Healdsburg, California, United States
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Not related to Blondie's in Berkeley. Pizza is really solid, as good as you'll get at a little hole in the wall like this place. Toppings were generous, thin crust cooked perfectly and the kids especially loved it! Service is friendly, nice outdoor seating and good selection of beer.

Visited August 2012
Otis Orchards, Washington
“Stick to the menu”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food at Blondies is good. However they advertise a child's speghetti for $3.95 which has butter and parmesean cheese. I asked to have a little tomato sauce instead of the butter and cheese for my 4 yr old granddaughter. They said no we can't do that, you have to order the full size for $6.95. Too bad they lost at least one customer.

• Visited August 2012