“A couple of beers”

Village Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bothell, Washington
“A couple of beers”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

A buddy and I stopped for a couple of beers and happen to hit happy hour. The waitress gave us a sample so we knew what we were ordering. Great beer.

Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Good option in Sunriver - very accomodating to large groups”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate dinner here recently. We always eat here at least once per trip to Sunriver because there are very few restaurants in Sunriver. For the most part it's predictable. It's a bar with decent food. Nothing very exceptional but usually not bad. We like the variety compared to other restaurants that are bars. They have increased the size of the restaurant and they can take very large groups so it's a good choice if you have a large group. I can't rate it higher because the food in my opinion usually isn't "very good" but it is food that you get in a bar type of restaurant. I think I would rate it higher if I ordered the burgers instead of salads, people in our party that go for more traditional bar foods usually have better praise than I do.

• Visited May 2014
Estacada, Oregon
“Good food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

8 of us ate dinner at this in the bar area. They were very accommodating to our group. The service was friendly, prompt and accurate. They had no problem splitting our tab between the groups and all of us enjoyed our meal. I would go back to this place in a heart beat.

• Visited May 2014
“Village Bar and Grill”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good food, prompt service and especially like the big screen TV to watch a hockey game. We liked that it was convenient to the resort.

Visited April 2014
Shelton, Washington
“Excellent food, great service”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We loved the seafood, fries, and the service. I could go into a lengthy review, but I would just be repeating myself. Good food, great service, I will eat here again for sure!

• Visited April 2014