“Relaxing pampered spa treatments.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sage Springs Spa

Ranked #9 of 19 things to do in Sunriver
Portland, Oregon, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing pampered spa treatments.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

Friendly warm staff and wonderful services. Spent our time there getting massages, body wrap and pedicures. Extremely relaxing.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank KristinTrevino

West Keansburg
“Nice spa.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Came in one day to use the elliptical machine. Wanted a swim lane to swim in but then realized I did not have enough time. But the spa itself is awesome and I watched some folks playing tennis as I exercised.

Visited September 2011
portland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sooo relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

We went to the Sage Springs Spa to get a massage, and I had the hot stone massage. The hot stone massage was the best massage I've ever had! We ended up staying in the spa the entire day... relaxing in beautiful jacuzzi/hot tub (the ceiling even has relaxing stars) with relaxing music... facial... then we decided to get mani/pedi and they did a fabulous job. We intend to go back again and this time we'll bring a book because there is no doubt this will be an entire day experience. An expensive adventure, but this is the one time a year we can get together and treat ourselves so it's worth it!

Visited December 2010
4 Thank nichole h
bend, or
“Wonderful Facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2009

Great health spa. Very clean and a luxurious lodge-style feel. Includes full service spa, exercise room with 4 televisions, indoor tennis courts, indoor lap pool, sauna, and more.

Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Thought it was better than it turned out...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2009

My original review:
My husband and I frequent spas when we're on vacation. We've been to spas around the world including various Four Seasons spas, Le Taha'a and more.

Sage Springs was wonderful. We each had two massages (one 80 and one 50 min. each) and different masseuses each time. All were terrific. They actually knew what a deep tissue massage is (don't order one unless you need serious work).

I, also, had a pedicure. I would rank it up there with many of the spa pedicures I've had but not as good as my usual pedicurist who is magic and when she's done, your feet are like butter. The pedicurist at Sage Springs was quite thorough and my nails look good but my usual pedicurist is so fantastic, that the experience simply couldn't compare. I'd guess most people will be more than satisfied.

Plan for some time at the spa, either before or after your treatment to enjoy the facility. The spa has one of the most beautiful spa jacuzzi tubs I've ever seen. There are individual steam rooms and a sauna.

It appears I wrote my review too soon because our experience had some lasting effects that certainly diminish my opinion of Sage Springs.

======= And my update:

A month after our treatments, we learned that they had seriously messed up when they billed our credit cards. They were completely unapologetic and haven't been terribly competent in fixing the situation. Telling me "mistakes happen" doesn't make me feel better either.

It's terribly disappointing because I had thought we'd return but I simply don't have the time to make multiple, frustrating phone calls to make sure they bill my credit card properly or to make sure they fix it in a timely manner if it were to happen again.

I've been told that Mavericks, in Sunriver, offers massage services to non-members and that is where we'll go next.

6 Thank PortlandORGirl