Sunriver Resort
$135
$219
$209
$99
La Quinta Inn Bend(Bend)(Great Value!)
$159
$259
$229
$209
$149
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Priceline
2,612 results
All reviewssun rivergolf coursefamily vacationcaldera springsbike ridingthe main lodgelodge roomsshuttle servicehot tublodge villagegas fireplaceoutdoor activitiesbeautiful propertysage springs spacentral oregonthe deschutes rivercove
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We visited Sunriver Resort 6 years ago and had a very nice experience. We had a 3-night stay in the main resort, and got to take advantage of several of the amenities. I had a great coffee treatment in the spa that was one of my favorite spa experiences. At the time, we used our Entertainment Card for a room discount, and everything went smoothly.

Fast forward 6 years to this month, and my wanting to make reservations for our wedding anniversary in January. I e-mail the resort a couple weeks ago and inquired if we'd be able to use the Entertainment discount for our stay, because it is after the holiday restriction dates listed on the Sunriver Resort page through Entertainment.com. I waited a week with no response (checked that the e-mail address was accurate), so I called. The person I spoke with was very pleasant, but she didn't know what the Entertainment discount was, and said she would need to check into it and would call me back the next day.

That was almost a week ago, so after these two tries we have decided to book our trip at another location. I would caution anyone that uses a travel discount program that they might have some inconveniences in getting their reservation set up...if they can get a response.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
SunriverResort_12, Guest Relations Manager at Sunriver Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to apologize for your frustration in regards to the reservation that you attempted to book. Unfortunately, we discontinued our participation in the Entertainment discount program over five years ago.

It would be my pleasure to personally assist you with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me directly at 541-593-3840 or by email mroe@sunriver-resort.com.

Megan Roe

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Cannot say enough about the entire event. Was expertly done by the very best staff we could have asked for. Always helpful, always smiling. Great Hall was incredibly beautiful. Food was really top notch. Rooms were cosy and inviting. Would stay there again. Happily.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
SunriverResort_12, Guest Relations Manager at Sunriver Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Sunriver Resort. The Great Hall is a perfect venue for a wedding, and the staff is so pleased to hear they surpassed your expectations.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Megan Roe

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed there for several days for a salesmeeting and was entirely impressed from begging to end. The staff was to notch and went out of their way to make sure everything was right. I would go back with the family for vacation. Can't say enough good things about this resort

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Easy to find, friendly front-desk staff, clean room, good views.
We stayed in room 735 in the River Lodge. It overlooked a little pond and the golf course. The room was clean and nice. Bathroom was huge. Gas fireplace on a timer was great!
There was a hot tub amongst the River Lodges that looked inviting, but it didn't stop raining long enough to go in!

We were there 11/30-12/2, so it is considered off-season. There wasn't really any snow and it was pretty rainy. The front desk staff told us that in the summertime, it is crazy busy. We felt like we were the only ones there!

Room Tip: 735 in RiverLodge was nice. It was in the middle of the row and on the top (second) floor. I imagine that the views from the second floor are better than the ground level and probably less noise too, from people bringing in their suitcases, etc.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wadeandjulie
Reviewed November 28, 2012

LOVED this place. First time visit, but not the last. The river lodges were so nice! It was a perfect place for our little families Thanksgiving get away. The staff is so nice. Rooms were very clean and spacious.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family