See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

So we almost didn't stop because of the reviews. I asked to see one of the rooms before I decided to rent one, the lady at the desk was super friendly and helpful. I checked out a room. Very clean. So we rented a room, great price, also very clean, friendly front desk. Mirna I do believe was her name, checked us in and couldn't have been more friendly... Great hospitality....

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The heated pool was cold and dirty. The AC did not work right and the bathroom was not very clean. The bed was comfy. The management staff appeared to be a family and was not friendly...came across angry and suspicious and negative. The breakfast was not good. The OJ is not orange juice and the coffee is horrible. This is what I experienced at this motel. The only choice of a motel in this area. Shameful. overpriced for what it is.

Room Tip: unsure of where a good room would be here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Reading other reviews, I actually enjoyed my stay. I was there for 5 days visiting from California. The rooms were okay. No big problems. Comforters were ugly I thought, but beds were comfortable. Satellite TV, shower was good. Indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Pool was cold but my son didn't mind. Jacuzzi was nice and warm. Customer Service was good. They have laundry room. Loved the side door entrance by my room.I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: First Floor by the side doors. Easy parking
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Just not a good excuse for a hotel. They dont even try. The breakfast was gross and awful. The front desk guy was sitting there on his laptop looking disheveled and coughing all over the place without shoes. The breakfast was NOT anything that was desirable whatsoever. The older gentleman was sitting at the front desk on his phone speaking LOUDLY in a foreign language early in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank CPM P
Reviewed October 10, 2017

The Rodeway Inn adjacent to Hwy.22E between Sublimity and Stayton OR is the only choice for accommodation. An older spartan facility in the mid price range makes it a tolerable overnight stay for weary travelers. Clean and quiet are the only comforts.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business