“Great Hotel.”

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
San Francisco
“Great Hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stop for the night on a road trip to Montana. Nice hotel. Quiet, clean, comfortable and right off the freeway. Fast WiFi. Friendly staff too. Supermarket, gas station and restaurants across the street. I would stay here again if traveling through the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were in town for a wedding. Full breakfast off the menu instead of buffet. Free parking. Too much air freshner. Burnt out bulb in lamp. But those are minimal complaints. Big room, great pillows, comfy bed. Bar in lobby is a nice addition. Fridge & microwave. Pretty much everything you could want.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Brooks M, Manager at Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to our area for a wedding. We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We'll make sure to pass along your comments regarding the air freshener and light bulb to our housekeeping team, but we're pleased you enjoyed your stay overall. We are especially happy that you enjoyed breakfast, our bar, and found our beds to be comfortable. Should your travels take you back to Oregon, we hope to see you again!
Ventura, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We spent a weekend here for a wedding and had a good night's sleep. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and everything was in good order. We appreciated the cold water in the lobby. The workout room was fine too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was worried when I booked this room. I used Hotwire, and the price was what could easily be called ridiculous. Every last bit of my worries were very quickly alleviated shortly after my arrival.

Check in was great, with one small complaint. My wife and I were ignored at check in about two minutes. Please at least acknowledge that I am waiting. However, once I was acknowledged, check in was friendly and fast. The experience only got better from here.

After 9 hours in the car, the wife and I were very excited to get in the pool, and get rid of the built up aches and pains of the road. It wasn't the biggest pool. It wasn't the deepest pool. It was, however a great pool. The rooms housing indoor pools always seem to feel muggy and gross, and often have a kind of moldy feel to them. None of that was present with this pool. It was the perfect place to swim and unwind, and the hot tub was very nice as well.

The 2 Queen room was big, comfortable and clean. We tend to watch DVDs when we travel, so it was very nice that the flat screen TV had an easily accessible HDMI port. Our room was quiet, and a good night's sleep was easy to find.

Basically, it was a really nice Holiday Inn. The pool could be bigger. Breakfast could be free. But really, there's not much to complain about here.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We booked through Priceline and got this hotel for under CDN $75. Probably the best deal of our trip. Friendly service; spacious and modern rooms; comfortable beds; lots of pillow options; and a decent-size bathroom.

The location is good: close to the highway but not on it, so nice and quiet. And it's easy to get to various places in Eugene from here. I needed to go shopping (really, I did) and it was just a 10-minute drive to the places I wanted to go. Not known for my sense of direction, I got lost on my way back but that was a bonus as I was able to see some of the historic sights in the area. My point here is, if you are actually looking for some of these attractions, they're close to this hotel too.

There's a restaurant in the hotel, but we didn't try it as were in walking distance of a couple of other places with better Yelp reviews. There's a Tesla charging station on site too, so who knows, maybe one day someone will spot Elon Musk in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us. We're glad you found our hotel! We're especially happy that you found out staff to be friendly and that you enjoyed your room. A comfortable bed is an important part of any hotel stay, and we're pleased that you were able to get a good night's rest. We're also happy you found our location to be convenient. We'll make sure to keep our eyes out for Mr. Musk! Thank you for writing this review, and we hope to see you again soon.
Modesto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I had not stayed at a Holiday Inn in years. Always had an impression of it being more of a roadside motel vs. hotel. This Holiday Inn was more hotel, and I would return to it in a heartbeat. This one in Springfield/Eugene was very clean. Lobby staff was clean and lobby was spotless. Room (third floor) was also clean, airy and open. Bed was great, bathrooms solid and clean. Had my son not forgot his swimsuit, we would have gone to pool and hot tub, which were both nice. Staff was very friendly and courteous. I do prefer hotels over motels, and do not mind spending $250 to $300 a night. However, I will now make Holiday Inns part of my search.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed here overnight. Reception staff were warm & they reduced the price since we booked a room under wrong category (park & fly). Rooms were clean & comfortable. Breakfast was served till 10AM - buffet & alacarte. Interestingly noticed good amount of electric car charge stations. Overall it's a very good hotel at decent price.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
#3 of 14 in Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield? Share your experiences!