“Miserable Ribeye Steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I ordered ribeye steak, medium rare. After waiting a long time, it was finally served, lukewarm, cooked more than well done, and dry and tough as leather, We could only swallow a few bites. When we complained to the waitress, all she said was "too bad" and left. So no more Pour House Tavern for us.

3  Thank AlbinBr

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Horrible cut of meat. Ordered it medium rare and could barely cut it. It had no taste. I sent it back. The service was horrible. They would not come back to the table when they saw that we did not like it, so we had to go pay for our beers and leave at the bar. Never going back to that disgusting white trash dive again!

2  Thank Morgan214
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Happy new years!!! I realize this post may be taken down as soon as a I post it but I still feel that I share, for all those wanting to visit this place let me do you a favor... don't. As of right now I witnessed the worst business practice ever. For at least the third time now one of their employees among with her friend has decided to be the catalyst to inappropriate altercations. Instead of firing their employee or stepping in and stopping this behavior they allow her to continue to work there and drink there. After tonights event where my family (included myself) was physically assaulted by this person and her family we will no longer be visiting this place. Besides the bartender Chris (who is fantastic) it needs to be voiced that this place is not a place to be visited. Hope every one had a fantastic night!!!

4  Thank Kate J
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Sometimes it can be busy and crazy and completely understandable when your food will take a 1/2 an hour or so. The Food is always good. Sometimes it can take an hour to get breakfast and sometimes the regular waitress/bartender has to be reminded to put our order in. Thats just breakfast though. There chicken and Jojos are terrific and I dont know if its home made ranch but YUM! that take awhile to but its worth your while!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Great tavern but with a full bar and above average bar food... The broasted chicken and fresh cut and battered joj jo's are amazing and well worth the 30 minute wait!!

2  Thank eatr