“good food”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #109 of 180 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner from here while my husband has been in the hospital. I ordered a sausage croissant one day and got one with ham and bacon. They replaced it the next day when I stopped in and included a free hash brown. I have been enjoying their grilled chicken club salad, I pick it up in the morning and eat it for lunch at the hospital while staying with my husband. It is a nice large salad, with bacon bits, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and the salad dressing is good also. They include croutons if you want them. I had a very good hamburger one night for dinner. The staff is very friendly and they are open 24 hrs.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

For $6, two tacos, fries, and a burger/chicken sandwich. Oh my, YUMMMMY. Right next door to the Holiday Inn Express in Springfield.