“Do not bother!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We took 8 people there for a celebratory dinner. Bad food and will not return. Our main server was great but the food server was really rude.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Normal variety and taste for Outback but excellent service and attention. This separated this location from most Outback locations across the country and the lame level of service usually received! Hat's off to the local management for a focus on customer service!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We visited this great place on our return from the coast so it was great place to rest before continuing our drive.There were seven of us dining and we did not have long to wait for a table and it was well worth the 15mins wait.Started our meal with fresh bread and a dish called The Blooming Onion and I thought I had tried most things but this was brilliant and a must for you to try and you wont be disapointed .After that we had steaks and they were cooked to perfection and it was served well and it was good service just loved this place and the meal and when we go back to Oregon I will eat here aagain.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is the second time I have eaten at an outback and it seems the service at both places is something to be desired. The service was slow even though they weren't that busy. The waitress was friendly and our food came out fast. It was your typical steak. The prime rib I had did not really have any flavor to it. I was kind of disappointed in it. I might have to forego the Outback next time.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Took my favorite girl in the world out to a long needed nice meal out. She ordered a med well sirloin, garlic mashed and a Caesar. I ordered the 9oz filet, med well, added a lobster tail, a baker loaded, and a Caesar. We also had the coconut prawns appetizer. She had a Peach frozen vodka cocktail and I had a Jack Daniels on the rocks. She really liked hers and mine was good too. Meaning they had a good amount of alcohol in them.

Her steak was perfectly cooked but could have been more tender and flavorful. My steak was medium at best, leaning towards medium rare. Way too pink. It also lacked flavor.

Now, my "loaded" baked potato. I would not call 3 bacon bits, 2 chives, and 1/8 teaspoon of sour cream "loaded", would you? Also the bread is good, but they really skimp on the butter. Really? They serve filet mignon and lobster tail, but severely skimp on butter, sour cream, chives and bacon bits? If you are willing to pony up $100 for a nice meal, should you really have to ask your waiter, who is already busy, can we get some more butter, sour cream, chives, and bacon bits, etc.

Somewhere, at corporate headquarters there is a bean counter saying: We saved $2.00 on bacon bits and $.50 on chives over the last quarter.

I have always like Outback, but they seem to be lacking leadership, and have lost focus on what it takes to please diners willing to shell out $100 for a romantic dinner for two.