“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Bend, Oregon
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

What a great place to watch sports and eat. We had great service sitting on their outdoor patio enclosed area. The heaters kept us warm even though it was cool outside. We started with mozzarella sticks as an appetizer and they were yummy. We wanted fried pickles as well but they were out.

My son and his girlfriend had wings 3 ways (caribbean jerk, blazin' & hot bbq) and loved them all. My husband had the jerk chicken sandwich and loved it. My daughter had the kids mac & cheese with fries and said it was good. I had the chicken wrap with the sweet bbq sauce. It was great!

For dessert, we had the cheesecake bites and the fudge cake. The bites were warm. I thought they'd be cold. They were good but the warmth was unexpected and there really was no cheesecake flavor. The fudge cake was amazing! Rich and so good!

When we go back to Springfield to see our son, we'll go back again!

• Visited October 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“Make sure you have money in your wallet!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We came here after a movie and I was disappointed right at the front door. There were 3 groups of guests (us included) just standing up front with no host around, no signage as to what to do. It gave the impression that you just sat yourself as it did look like a bar inside. There were 3 girls behind a counter which was for to go food and they didn't engage any of us. We stood there for 10 minutes when finally a girl came up that looked rather frantic and then we were seated in the middle of the room and it was SO loud you couldn't even talk.
We ordered "wings" as that is what we came for not really looking at the prices. I wanted a glass of wine and could not find a list on the menu. The server didn't know either and together we located it on the bottom of a page of the massive drink menu, which had no prices. There was only two choices. I got a glass that had maybe 3-4 oz of wine. I think the focus is beer for sure.
Our meal came and it was wings in a paper boat, condiments in paper and plastic and no silverware. We had to ask for that. The wings were good, my son loved the mild sauce which was pretty spicy.
I got the bill and it was 47.00 less tip. Wow!! I grabbed the menu which was on the table and noted that everything other than wings were under 10.00 dollars with more sides. Our wings in the paper basket were 12.00 for 10 small wings????? I know how they are making their money.
With all that said, our server was very sweet and attentive.

• Visited August 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Dry wings and overpriced.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The good - A combo plate with 6 bone in wings and 6 boneless wings (with fries) was about $16. I thought the bone in wings were dried out and overcooked. The boneless wings were small. I think the boneless wings at Applebee's across the parking lot are better (and half pice after 9pm). Also, Chicken Bones (Springfield) offers all you can eat wings for $13.

The good - The service was good. We felt we were well taken care of. The atmosphere was fun for sports fans. Lots of images of local sports heroes and TVs. I was also told that the place is open until 2am for late night eats and drinks.

• Visited August 2013
“Don't see what the fuss is about”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The wings were decent and they have a really good beer selection but all the food is served in disposable containers and there are tv's EVERYWHERE which is kind of annoying. The patio seating is nice although this location is on a busy road near a mall so there was no view to speak of and it was loud.

Visited July 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“TV's everywhere, almost all bar food.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Pretty waitresses, previously frozen chicken wings, buffalo sauce nearly caustic. Admittedly I chose my food based on where I was and it was edible...just. Better than Pizza Hut wings at least. Need to try something else to be sure about this place.

• Visited July 2013