“Stale, bland, overpriced”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to like it because the seating area is so nice. Unfortunately the wonderful aromas and spices typical of lebanese cuisine were absent. The falafel was bland and soggy, the chicken was just plain grilled chicken. The pita was stale. Our server forgot our drinks, didn't refill our water, and was generally absent. It wasn't busy either. Such a disappointment.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great Lebanese delicacies. Great staff and atmosphere. They make a lot of the ingredients, sauces, and dressings fresh.

1  Thank ugumbugum
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I eat here once a week now , I have been to wallids other restaurants they were very good this is great . I went with my friends to another local Lebanese restaurant and it was good . I asked my friend to meet me here . He just got back from the Middle East and said this was just like he was eating a few weeks ago . Now he and his wife text me when they are going there also . I always share the appetizer for two and then share another item . I suggest this way , the appetizer has everything on it . Great place , in business district but only two miles from the freeway . Service is probably the best in town . Setting is awesome and did I say the service is the bet in town . Great outdoor seating .

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We were there for business, and the customer selected the restaurant. The décor was clean and mildly upscale. It was not very busy, so we didn't know what to expect.
The service was excellent, but the food was amazing. Two of us got the rack of lamb, and it was seriously the best lamb I have ever eaten in my life. It was lean, tender, and cooked to perfection. One got the fish and said it was excellent, and another got one of the chicken dishes, and still talked about how good it was the next day. The bread was really good too.
The prices were fair for the quality of the meals.
Willie even came around to the tables, which was kind of neat.
This place is a keeper for us.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have eaten in a number of restaurants that Willie has owned over they years. This is one is as good as all the rest. Its is located in an area of Springfield that is a bit hard to find, and not sure this is his best location, but it is located next to Lavell's wine tasting room. The menu is American / Lebanese and I thought it was lacking just a little but it all worked out. We had a couple of small plates to start which were very good. The Steak Diane was outstanding and my wife had the Shrimp which was very good. Several drinks, apps, dinner and shared desert was about $90.00. Nice option for a city that has little in the way of non-chain restaurants.