“Becoming less affordable but reliably good”
Review of Sizzler

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sizzler
Ranked #52 of 183 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I LOVE Sizzler, its my fave. When we go we do it up big (meal, salad bar, drinks) which used to be a $20 thing for 2, and is now almost $40 for 2. This place is clean, the staff is very friendly, some of those ladies have been there 20 years (when I first started going). Reliably good. Lots of windows, clean bathroom, ample parking. Turn right out of the parking lot, then right again to get to a light to get out on Gateway, it is a very busy street. On bus line. Just off freeway. I'd go right now if I could, its really good, I wish the prices would stop accelerating though.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Enjoyable experience with two teenage kids for Shrimpfinity. The steak was tough. The flavored lemonades were great.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner here. The salad bar had a wonderful selection, the steaks were perfectly cooked, tender and juicy. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

My husband and I always visit Sizzler when in town. They closed in our home town. Today we had salad bar only and it was a very nice meal.
A salad for dinner would cost the same somewhere else without all the
trimings that are at Sizzler. The manager cares alot about their service and
product. See them next time.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I often have lunch at this restaurant..excellent salad bar, and a good variety of menu choices as well as great prices! I would recommend the Sizzler to anyone traveling through town, and of course residents in this area. It has easy access off I-5 and I close to several motels.