“I came to this motel because I was having a surgery at the...”

Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Springfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Eugene
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The hotel was really nice, for the price they had to stay a night was reasonable. The room was really clean especially the bathroom and the quietness of the room made us feel like home I do wish tho they provided a DVD player in the room because I brought some DVDs to entertain myself on my stay but I was disappointed that there was no DVD player in the room other than that the hotel was worth the stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

A J P, General Manager at Super 8 Springfield/Eugene, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Glad to hear the stay was great! Unfortunately we do not have DVD players at this time, but it might be something that we will look into if it's a popular amenity that guests are continuously looking for. I'm sorry we didn't have it available when you stayed with us though. We look forward to your next stay with us when in the Eugene/Springfield area.
Sunnyside, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The staff was rude, checked us into a smoking room with one bed that was so filthy and smelled so horrible that I would not have let my dog stay there. The staff actually handed me a bottle of air freshener at the front desk and told me to go and spray it in the room. When the staff was unwilling to help us change rooms we just left. Luckily we were able to find a room near by that was clean and suitable to sleep in. This hotel is a complete hole!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
A J P, General Manager at Super 8 Springfield/Eugene, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for your recent review for our property. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with our hotel room. I looked into your reservation and saw that the reservation whom you booked your room with had booked you into a smoking room rather than a non-smoking room, which was the reason for the inconvenience. I understand how uncomfortable it is for a non-smoker to be in a smoking unit. The unfortunate thing was that we did not have a non smoking room to move you into that night as the hotel was very busy and nearly booked up. I do apologize, and please do give us another chance to make things up, and this time call us direct and we will gladly situate you in a non-smoking room where you will guaranteed be more comfortable. Thank you again.
Lakeside
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The major problem we encountered was trying to turn left across traffic on Gateway to enter the parking lot, especially during rush hour. Once we learned to remain on MLK and turn by Jack in the Box, then thru Chevron, it was easy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review of our property. I do understand that issue of getting into the hotel since we are located on such a popular street. Located right off I-5 and blocks away from the Gateway Mall, restaurants, and other businesses makes the street very busy during the day. Looks like you figured out the short cut to avoid all of the traffic though! We look forward to accommodating your next stay when in the Eugene/ Springfield area. Thank you again!
Sunnyvale
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Staff was helpful, room was clean, and all expectations for a Super 8 were met. It's basic lodging. Breakfast room (the lobby) was a bit small, but ok.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you very much for reviewing our property! We are so glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and you rated it well. We look forward to your next stay, and hopefully you will enjoy the new upgrades coming soon. Thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Valley River Inn
Valley River Inn
#5 of 36 in Eugene

Been to Super 8 Springfield/Eugene? Share your experiences!