“THE REAL DEAL!”

Coburg Pizza Company Centennial
Ranked #10 of 189 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: One hundred-years ago the Pettines of Terralizzi and the Gragnanis of Verona, Italy set out on a project that would change the world of pizza... They each gave birth to their first-born children: Mikele and Giselda. And although it wasn't discovered for nearly a quarter-century, an Italian food tradition was born. Mikele taught his grandson Terry the fine-art of pizza making (and a lot of pizza-eating) when he was but a boy. In fact, Mike instilled in his grandson even back then the desire to "open our own pizzeria someday son." Imagination took on a whole new meaning when Terry married Cherylee and they began their amazing pizza excursion together.For nearly 20 years pies created for family and friends became all the rage, until the friends ganged up on Terry and Cherylee and all but forced them to take their pizza to the neighbors as well. And that's exactly what they did, began baking amazing pizza pies for family, friends and neighbors. Today, everyone is just family.
Reviewed January 18, 2017

To start with, I was the managing partner of a Regional Pizza chain in the Pacific Northwest for 13 years. I imagine I've been responsible for serving upwards of 1,000,000 pizzas in my career. This chain was known for many years as the best in the Pacific Northwest.

OK, disclaimer done!

I've heard from many people about how good Coburg Pizza Company is. I went in with very low expectations. The first thing I noted was how vast the menu was. Really was pretty overwhelming the first time. Some of the flavor combinations are like none I've ever heard of before. I found their ingredients of the highest quality, their crust was cooked to perfection, and the service was much better than the typical "pizza joint".

I will note that the prices are a touch higher than you're used to paying at a national chain but absolutely worth it.

I have most recently been there with a college basketball team and staff, we ordered 14 pizzas. The staff was incredibly helpful in getting a good array of selections for any and all. Service was attentive, restaurant was clean, and the pizza was incredible.

Terry D, Owner at Coburg Pizza Company Centennial, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Hello Douglas,
Thank you so much for coming in and sharing you experience! This is so great to see - happy customers... and looks like we won a customer for life yes? We try to keep the menu exciting and fun and with plenty of options! If you haven't already, please ask about our rewards program, you can earn great perks for return visits. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Just now taking the time to rate this pizzeria. I was here for the opening and have been a faithful customer ever since. I am of a strong Italian decent and let's face it ...I am very critical of how my pizza tastes. I will say this is my favorite of all. The crust is amazing!!!!! The base sauce is amazing and the variety is crazy! A must try is the apple cinnamon pizza dessert. Totally not Italian but really good. The casual fireside dining area is a great break from the usual. Now that's Amore!

Terry D, Owner at Coburg Pizza Company Centennial, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2016

Thank you so much!
I am very pleased to see you enjoy Coburg so much that it made you a loyal and faithful customer. We are truly proud of Coburg Pizza and wish everyone could try it! Thank you also for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it! I look forward to serving you again, see you soon...

Reviewed August 16, 2016

I try and stay away from pizza but had no choice given it was a lunch meeting --- but wow I was surprised. I find pizza to be so heavy that I always assume pizza is not for me..... but wow I was impressed -- was it light? NO, but really light enough! After all is is pizza - had a slice of three different kinds -- all delicious - for a now and again pizza fix - this is the place!

CoburgPizzaCo, Owner at Coburg Pizza Company Centennial, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Yumseeker2015! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful feedback - our menu has many light options that you may enjoy! We are so happy you have your go to pizza fix place and that Coburg Pizza Co is it! See you again!

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great PIZZA. A little expensive but worth every penny. Friendly staff, every kind of pizza you can imagine, Monday nights are buffet style if you want it or you can order your own and they have take-out.

CoburgPizzaCo, Owner at Coburg Pizza Company Centennial, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Hello Sherrie!
Thank you for your business and for leaving a great review! Our buffet is amazing, it's the perfect opportunity to try different pies and then some! We only use the highest quality ingredients for our food, very pleased you enjoyed! Hope you can make it back in soon, looking forward to serve you again! See you soon...

Reviewed July 23, 2016

Great Pizza selection. Good brews and wines. Top notch side salads. Well worth a visit or for take out.

Thank you stopping in and providing feedback! We value every guest and their opinions. We have to make sure we all get our veggies don't we lol? Using high quality ingredients sure does make a difference - that is why we use nothing but. We are very pleased you enjoyed your visit and hope you return shortly, and when you do don't forget to ask about our rewards program... you can gain perks by returning visits. See you soon!