“Nice hotel, right off I-5.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
BEAVERTON
“Nice hotel, right off I-5.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel is right off I-5 in Springfield, Oregon. The rooms are very comfortable, good beds, excellent wifi signal and the breakfast was very nice. There are restaurants nearby and its also close to a large mall. The staff were very helpful. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
To Our Most Valued Guest
Thank you so much for staying with us on while you were in the Eugene/Springfield area. I am so glad our staff was able to take care of you when you were in need of some help. Our goal here is to make your stay with us like your home away from home, and I am glad we did that for you. We hope to see you again next time you come to Springfield!

Alaina Harrison

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Korean first
Dublin, California
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Spent 2 nights here during an Oregon football game weekend - green everywhere - gotta love college towns. Good location off I-5 and close to everything you could want or need. Did not have an exercise room, so offered free access to health club at nearby mall (average facility). Business center was minimal and wi-fi was slow. Breakfast was good, although the breakfast room was small. Room was average-sized, but had an unpleasant stale/musty odor upon arrival. Bathroom was ok, King bed was marginal. The lasting impression was how friendly everyone at the hotel was (and most everyone I met in Eugene for that matter). Great city, Would give the motel a 3.5 rating, although I will probably look elsewhere if I have the opportunity to return to Eugene.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
To our Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your recent stay and your wonderful review about our staff. The Quality Inn & Suites is a fantastic place to stay while in town for a Ducks Football game. The staff here love to see visiting fans and cheer on the Ducks! Did you know there is a game day shuttle about one block from the hotel to take Duck fans to the game, meaning less driving and fighting for parking down at the stadium!
I'm very sorry to hear you came across some issues with your room. We always strive to make each guest as comfortable as possible and if there is ever an issue we always want to know right away so we can correct that problem. Thank you so much for your feedback and truly hope we get another chance to have you visit us again.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We reserved a queen bed for 2 and on entering the room found it to be one of the smallest rooms we have stayed in a Quality Inn. There was very little space left to walk around. Even the queen bed was not a regular sized queen bed - it was smaller. Otherwise the checkin was fine, they do a good job of keeping the property clean. The breakfast was ample with hot items too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feed back. Did you know we have 12 different types of rooms here at the Quality Inn & Suites - Springfield? We have large 3 bedroom suites as well as our more cozy Queen rooms. We try our best to make each guest as comfortable as can be. I hope on your next stay we get the chance to show you some of our other types of rooms that are clean, affordable and spacious since your stay this time was a little tight.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you into the area on your next trip!

All the Best,
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed August 15, 2013

All was ready for our nights stay, and check in fast, with cookies as treats. Room comfortable, clean and what we requested. REALLY think the triple sheet bedding is great for cleanliness with the blanket, etc. I have always done this at home, and see most folks don't follow this practice. Wy-fi access good, plenty of TV channels, staff courteous and friendly. Could smell cigarette smoke in hall but in room no problem.

Outstanding breakfast -eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravey...better that many motels.

This is our second stay here and we'll return again. Each time we miss the entrance to the motel on our first pass, as it sits behind another motel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding our breakfast and bedding. I will definitely make sure the staff gets to see your comments as re-enforcement to continue their daily efforts to make each guests stay as great as it can be!

Salem, Oregon
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were heading back home from a trip in southern Oregon on July 5th heading back home to Salem. We were with our two Golden Retrievers. I wanted to finish a geocaching series in Springfield to earn a geocoin from the Springfield chamber of commerce. Plus one of our dogs is terrified of fireworks, and our home is usually a "war zone" for a coupdl of days before and after July 4th. So we made the decision to spend the night in Eugene/Springfield. I checked my phone and it looked like this hotel had good rates with very low pet fees ($5/pet/night). I checked in with the same rate I saw on my phone. They gave us a bag for both dogs with treats, and a dog cleanup bag with a letter written to our dogs. The letter was very cute. We kept it!! Breakfast in the morning was nice and sufficent. The room was clean. A great value for the rate. I would recommend to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
To Our Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay with us and letting us know how everything went. We truly do appreciate all feedback we receive so we can continue to make each guests' stay a great experience. I'm so glad to hear that your stay with your Golden Retrievers went well while you were Geocaching in the area. We love to see all members of the family be able to travel comfortably and have great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back into the area again!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed 2 night while visiting relatives. The hotel was pretty good. A few small things came up. They do not put wash cloths in the bathrooms. The trash was not emptied while I was there. The door on the TV cabinet kept swinging shut, so I propped it open with the refer. Small problems that would not keep me from stayin again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Adak C
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about hotel, we really appreciate getting feedback from our guests so know what we can improve upon. I'm sorry to hear about the few small things that popped up while you were visiting Springfield. I'm going to review your comment with our housekeeping staff and maintenance staff to make sure in the future we are looking out for any TV cabinets that don't want to stay open and to make sure all housekeeping services are being completed properly. I am looking forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Stansbury Park, Utah, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel was very clean, reasonably priced and had everything we needed. The breakfast was very fresh and the staff was great. The rooms were small but very cozy and comfortable even with 3 of us in the room. I would highly recommend this hotel. Fabulous!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us while you were traveling. I am so glad our staff was able to take care of you. Our goal here is to make your stay with us like your home away from home, and I am glad we did that for you. We hope to see you again next time you come to the Eugene/Springfield area!

Alaina Harrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Comfort Suites Eugene
Comfort Suites Eugene
#15 of 35 in Eugene
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!