Quality Inn & Suites
$50
  • Pool
$127
Courtyard
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
Village Inn(Springfield)
$95
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskbest featurewafflesthird floorwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastking bednice stayclean roomseasy accessroad tripsamanthaeugenefreewaymaintenancefrig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2011

we always enjoy staying at quality inn the locatioin is great to all the shopping and resturants plus.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for submitting a review about your stay. We are very excited to hear about that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located near several shopping options for travelers as well as great local and chain restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We have stayed at this property before, and enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful, and pleasant. The breakfast was excellent. Although the property is beside Highway I-5, the rooms are very quiet. Our room was well-appointed and comfortable.

Room Tip: Look at the room first, before you book it!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. I will definitely make sure they get a chance to see these comments and we hope to see you again in the future real soon!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Stayed here recently and found the place to be awful and in disrepair. Toilet bowl was COVERED in rust. On waking up in the morning I turned back the covers to see what looked like dried blood on the underside of the comforter. We immediately checked out and I informed the manager of the poor hygiene at the facility. All this after paying $120 for the room because it was a football game day. The manager was apologetic and offered to give me a 50% discount, which I am waiting to receive. However, she did mention "We know about the stained toilet bowls." Well, if you know about it, why haven't they been replaced? I would not recommend staying here again although to her credit, the manager was very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anesthesia2011
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

I’m so sorry to hear your stay with us up to our satisfaction standards. We will always try to not only meet each guests needs and expectations but to exceed them. If you would please contact me so I can discuss your stay in more detail with you, and compensate you for any part of your stay that you feel was unsatisfactory.

Quality Inn & Suites - Springfield, OR
alainar@inncline.com
(541) 726-9266

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was in town for a business trip for two weeks and needed a room that I could relax in at the end of the day as well as do a little work. This motel met my needs but I probably wouldn't take my family there unless I was on a tight budget. My first room had an odor in the bathroom that, even after complaining, was still very strong. Second room was fine but no microwave, even after asking for one.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Bashley56
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

I’m sorry to hear your stay with us was not more satisfactory. We at the Quality Inn & Suites try to not only meet each guests needs and expectations but to exceed them. If you would please contact me so I can discuss your stay in more detail and perhaps compensate you for any part of your stay that you feel was unsatisfactory.

alainar@inncline.com
(541) 726-9266

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We recently had a tragic family emergency. The front desk arranged four rooms together, for me, on very short notice and very late at night. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. The continental breakfast was generous and very good. I would like to again thank Quality inn for their help and patience during our family emergency. Job well done.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank chief6824
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write this review. We truly appreciate it and we are always pleased to hear of our guests stays.

Our staff will always remain alert to emergency situations and will always try our best to accommodate anyone in need. Your family’s emergency situation resounded and stayed with our staff, we still have you in our thoughts. If there is anything we can ever to do, please let us know.

Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to welcome you back to the Eugene/Springfield area again soon.