“Great place for family and pets!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We just spent a week at the Quality Inn. That was actually our 2nd stay. We really liked it. The hotel location is very convenient (we commuted to UofO) and it is near the main highways. The hotel is very welcoming: very nice suites, very clean, friendly and helpful staff and they offer a real breakfast! Also, the hotel accepts pets, but it wasn't just a policy, the staff was truly really nice to our 2 dogs. I know we'll be back!

Room Tip: Suites are great for extended stay
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Puzzle2424

Reviewed May 6, 2011

I recently stayed here the night before the Eugene Marathon. When we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised to find out that they were going to serve an early breakfast at 5 a.m. for the runners, and they also offered us a late check-out at 1 p.m. so that we could get back and shower after the marathon. When we arrived in our room there was a note welcoming us and reiterating the early breakfast and late check out for all marathon runners.

Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the hotel was quiet, the staff was very friendly, and the location was great. I was very impressed by how accommodating the hotel was to all of the marathoners--thank you!

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wendie12
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We stopped in here after 8 hour drive from Carmel with no reservation. We wanted to suite style with more room. Wasn't quite a "suite" as I would have defined it but had 2 queens and roll out couch. Lots of space. Room was fresh, clean and comfortable beds and linen. Decent quality breakfast (on par with what you would expect). No complaints at all. Good brew pub/restaurant across the parking lot which we wanted to walk to. Would actually rate this facility closer to 3 stars than 2.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2011

My adult daughter and I traveled through the area in early January and stayed here. We used the travel coupon found in travel centers on the I-5 corridor. we had an awesome rate, amazing room. cleanliness was above par. Rooms were amazingly fresh, clean and beautifully decorated. For two women traveling alone we felt safe and secure here as well. Breakfast was good too. My only complaint was that they offer free wi-fi and when we tried to log on from our 3rd floor room, we could not get a connection. Sure they have a computer in the lobby but when a hotel offers free wi-fi, they ought to make sure their end of the connection is good. We were only there one night but all in all it was great.
On our return trip we thought we'd give the shiloh inn a try. I paid $5.00 less......When we got into that room, while the room was larger for the money....we left within 5 minutes of carrying our luggage in. The room smelled; pulling back the coverlet on the first bed I found two yellowed stains underneath it. When I locked our door I could jiggle the door handle and the lock would open and to top that off....though we had an enclosed hallway, the door was open and unlocked. We got a refund and went back across the street to heaven. walking into the same room we'd had on our trip through the area....the room had no smell....surroundings were luxurious as ever. we will not veer from this option. However, once more, we could not connect with our laptop. I called the cable service number for wifi and while they walked me through a fix it...we could not connect. they said that there was a router problem on that floor. talking to the guy on duty he said he was sorry but did not offer to fix it on his end. That is my only complaint.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank calliesdream
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2011

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Days Inn in Eugene Oregon. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the hotel a leader in excellence.

The issues you expressed regarding our internet have been addressed and we are happy to let you know that they have been resolved.

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and we hope to weclome you back to Springfield in the near future.

Alaina Harrison
Quality Inn & Suites - Springfield

Reviewed September 7, 2010

Stopped in here after a long day in the saddle, (motorcycle trip)
Got a room with king bed, it was a nice clean, quiet room..
I would have to say the the bathroom could have been better designed, it was a very small bathroom,
Room was nice, fridge and tv, although a 20" tv was a little small.
Breakfast was good, fresh and plenty..
There's plenty of places with in walking distance, including a brew pub!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Clean and spacious rooms, nice lobby and breakfast area. No complaints at all. I was pulling a travel trailer back to eastern Oregon, and there was plent of parking to accomodate my rig. My 3 year old and I walked about 2 blocks to Shari's for dinner, and had a great time. I never heard the I-5 traffic. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2010

Looks like a newer hotel from the outside, but definitely old inside.
The hallways and both of our rooms smelled like urine but I think it was due to the ancient air conditioners and there was mold growing on the window sill.
Good location.
Great breakfast.

not a "suite", just a typical hotel room

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Comfort Suites Eugene
Comfort Suites Eugene
#15 of 38 in Eugene

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!