“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Oregon
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

When all is considered and one is looking for a good value our local Applebee's is pretty hard to beat. The food is very good, pretty wholesome and easy to track if one is interested in counting calories and the other categories in food nutrition. Mostly the preparations are quite flavorful and appetizing. The serrvice is very good even at busy times. I've been disappointed in at least one other Applebee's in the Chicago area, but that didn't deter me from returning to our own Great Restaurant. Their menu is varied sufficiently and everything I've tried has turned out well. Their "Perfect" Margerita is exceptional!

• Visited June 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“Tgi mcfunsters lackluster”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

There are many things on the menu to try, if you drink enough they'll probably taste awesome, I had a steak which was poor quality, grisselly and bland. Most of their ingredients are brought in frozen (I can tell). I haven't experienced a really good anything there so I gave up.

Visited November 2012
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Mid-west to west coast; great food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

On a recent trip, I had a chance to try the same dish I wrote about before. The chicken Parmesan with spinach on the weight-watcher section of the menu is amazing no matter what Applebee's you eat at. The waitress and manager were very interested in what I thought of this dish; since I had let them know how much I enjoyed it in Michigan. As usual, the service was excellent, as well as, the food and drink.

• Visited May 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“What you expect”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Service and food were good, exactly what you would expect from a similar Applebee's located anywhere.

Visited April 2013
Eugene
“What Happened”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We like Applebees, and have always thought they had good food and a nice menu. This last time we went it was a bit diffrent. It was like the District Manager came through and told them to cut food costs. The $9 cheese burger was tiny, somehting I would expect of McDonalds Value menu with maybe a dozen small fries. The chips and salsa were about the same. If I am paying $20 bucks a head for dinner and maybe a drink I dont want to have to stop and grab a burger on the way home becasue I am hungry !

• Visited February 2013