“Delicious”

Five Guys Burger and Fries
Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We all know by now that a burger with the bun and fries are unhealthy. I had no business being there as a diabetic but I succombed to a cheat day. This place has delicious burger's and fries. I wish I hadn't tried it! Haha

There are newer reviews for Five Guys Burger and Fries

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ate here for lunch for the first time. The cashier was really nice and helped us order since we didn't know the process. The burgers were very good, although I wouldn't call them "the best" as they do. Their fries were good too but also not the best. They were a bit overpriced in my opinion. We'd eat here again but not somewhere I'd go all the time.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Took the family out since we heard a lot of hoopla for this place. first, very expensive for what you get and second the food was greasy and subpar. Will not be going back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

my daughter loves the peanuts, i love the homemade fries with mayo an ketchup, a bit pricey but worth it, every burger you get to add as many toppings...............................................................

1  Thank Christina M
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is my favorite burger place. Fast, Cheap...and delicious. Great location and ample parking. Service is friendly and appear to enjoy their jobs. If you want quiet and privacy this is not the place for you.