“Perfect cafe for a meeting.”
Review of The Washburne Cafe

The Washburne Cafe
Ranked #19 of 182 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I love the quiet atmosphere, the service, and the food. I've enjoyed meeting people there from the community. I have also written a review on my community page: www.facebook.com/springfieldoregonchristmastime where I would like to post events around the community about what they're doing for the holidays. Thanks.

Marilou H, Owner at The Washburne Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to The Washburne Café.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Took a friend here for lunch to try something different than the chain restaurants in town. We were pleasantly surprised by this little gem. Great menu, everything very fresh, baked goods looked amazing, and coffee was great! Lovely relaxed atmosphere. You could take someone here for a business lunch or just a casual coffee date. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Skeslack
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Early morning coffee and dining with friendly service. Espresso and a pastry or a full on egg and home fries set up is available. Very cute set up with some cards and gifts or sale

Marilou H, Owner at The Washburne Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thanks for coming in and the great review! Would you like to (or do you) receive our monthly email newsletter? It tells a little about what's new to the café, has our soup calendar and coupons. Just send me your email address if you are interested.

Marilou

Reviewed July 5, 2013

A beautifully maintained old town spot! The restaurant was clean and spacious, and had a friendly atmosphere. Fantastic coffee! What impressed me the most, was you could choose an already named dish, or create your own. Then, with both choices, you could have an omelet or a scramble. It was awesome to be able to have those choices. The vegetables in both my mom's omelet and my scramble were very fresh, and it was delicious!!! Came with red seasoned diced potatoes that were soooo good, and toast that was delectable! If we ever go through Eugene/Springfield again, I will stop here for breakfast!

1  Thank Donna K
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have rated them before, but I need to add that their Facebook posting today pulled me in. They have real food rather than fast food heated "for your pleasure." Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. It is my favorite place.