“A great little cafe right downtown”
Review of The Washburne Cafe

The Washburne Cafe
Ranked #14 of 177 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
“A great little cafe right downtown”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Early morning coffee and dining with friendly service. Espresso and a pastry or a full on egg and home fries set up is available. Very cute set up with some cards and gifts or sale

Visited August 2013
Marilou H, Owner at The Washburne Cafe, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thanks for coming in and the great review! Would you like to (or do you) receive our monthly email newsletter? It tells a little about what's new to the café, has our soup calendar and coupons. Just send me your email address if you are interested.

Marilou

Beaverton, Oregon
“Fabulous!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A beautifully maintained old town spot! The restaurant was clean and spacious, and had a friendly atmosphere. Fantastic coffee! What impressed me the most, was you could choose an already named dish, or create your own. Then, with both choices, you could have an omelet or a scramble. It was awesome to be able to have those choices. The vegetables in both my mom's omelet and my scramble were very fresh, and it was delicious!!! Came with red seasoned diced potatoes that were soooo good, and toast that was delectable! If we ever go through Eugene/Springfield again, I will stop here for breakfast!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Donna K
Pendleton, Oregon
“Great people and wonderful food.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have rated them before, but I need to add that their Facebook posting today pulled me in. They have real food rather than fast food heated "for your pleasure." Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. It is my favorite place.

• Visited June 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“nice lunch with friends”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had lunch with a friend. We both had panini's. They were good and toasty. I liked the little shop within, it was cute. I came home smelling like burnt toast. They need some better vents or maybe an open door would do the trick. We will do lunch there again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Vickey S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local cafe with solid people.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the washburne bowl with ham for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ive had better latte's but the price was about average for the area.

• Visited June 2013