Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
View Hotel
All reviewsadjustable bedsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelbusiness centerfront desk staffconvenient locationeasy accessbusiness tripduckwould stay here againfree breakfastclean roomsindoor poolparking lothgieugenefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2013

One night stay for Grandson's graduation. Despite the hotel being full due to the NCAA Track meet, the staff was able to easily handle the guests and provide excellent service. Breakfast was excellent, especially the staff service. Rooms were clean and fresh. Location is very convenient to Springfield and Eugene as well as local shopping malls and restaurant's.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Robert C,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor review! I am very happy to hear that even in times where we are sold out, our staff still provided excellent service. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable with helpful and personable staff, and a convenient location. The breakfast was wonderful. We will definitely stay there again when we are next in the area and will recommend it to our friends,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear MERSALAMY,
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Thank you for sharing. We look forward to having you stay in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I enjoyed our anniversary with this hotel from check in to check out besides our room not available at check in. We also found the bed to be miserably firm and awkward uncomfortable bedding. We did not report any of this because overall we found the hotel to have great food, staff and pleasant commodities and other nice options. I liked the quality of soap used by the hotel and the towels were very comfortable. I also thought our king suite with Jacuzzi tub would be a bit larger or a tub and I didn't really like the quality of the shower and bath. I did find that our privacy was respected and verall i think this is a nice hotel that i would go to again but bring my own blankets :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cory P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry that your experience with our Sleep System Garden bed was not great. I have notified Maintenance to look into the issues. I hope that you give us another chance in the future to serve you.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't say enough good things about our stay there. Everyone who works there is amazing, from the housekeepers who made our beds with our own blankets in a unique way everyday, to the waitresses who befriended my kids, to the front desk staff who expressed genuine interest in my children and myself. They go the extra mile in every way possible.

We were here for my husband's work, and the staff were incredible at helping me find things to take my 4 kids to every day, and then would express interest on how our adventures went. The dining staff were especial favorites with my kids, my son (who is 3), took a special interest in one of the waitresses, and she graciously let him follow her around and answered all his questions too! Another waitress was sweet enough to let us visit her after her shift and meet her horse, and that was an awesome experience. The front desk staff were always so friendly, and never seemed impatient or upset at the noise and rambunctiousness of my children in the lobby.

Just another example of how excellent the staff at this hotel: I had to do laundry while there, and was making conversation with the other gentleman in the laundromat, and mentioned how I'd never had to do laundry at a hotel and couldn't believe how expensive it was...and it happened to be the manager of the hotel I was talking to! Since I made that comment, he actually went and got a certificate for us to use in the restaurant. All because he didn't want me to feel like I was being overcharged, and wanted to 'make it right'...which he totally didn't have to do, but did anyway.

I've loved all of our stay here, and will definitely stay here if we ever need to come out again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tricia C

Dear Tricia C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at HGI Eugene/Springfield. The service you experienced is something that our team strives for everyday! Hopefully, we have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Was just in for a volleyball tournament for one night. Checkin was quick, room was clean and the lobby was spotless. Hotel is also located next to some decent eateries and a mall so thats always a plus.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Kevin L,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our property. It is always great to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay and location. We hope to have the chance to exceed your expectations on a future stay!

The Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield