“Mostly good expereince”

Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I enjoyed our anniversary with this hotel from check in to check out besides our room not available at check in. We also found the bed to be miserably firm and awkward uncomfortable bedding. We did not report any of this because overall we found the hotel to have great food, staff and pleasant commodities and other nice options. I liked the quality of soap used by the hotel and the towels were very comfortable. I also thought our king suite with Jacuzzi tub would be a bit larger or a tub and I didn't really like the quality of the shower and bath. I did find that our privacy was respected and verall i think this is a nice hotel that i would go to again but bring my own blankets :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Cory P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry that your experience with our Sleep System Garden bed was not great. I have notified Maintenance to look into the issues. I hope that you give us another chance in the future to serve you.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I can't say enough good things about our stay there. Everyone who works there is amazing, from the housekeepers who made our beds with our own blankets in a unique way everyday, to the waitresses who befriended my kids, to the front desk staff who expressed genuine interest in my children and myself. They go the extra mile in every way possible.

We were here for my husband's work, and the staff were incredible at helping me find things to take my 4 kids to every day, and then would express interest on how our adventures went. The dining staff were especial favorites with my kids, my son (who is 3), took a special interest in one of the waitresses, and she graciously let him follow her around and answered all his questions too! Another waitress was sweet enough to let us visit her after her shift and meet her horse, and that was an awesome experience. The front desk staff were always so friendly, and never seemed impatient or upset at the noise and rambunctiousness of my children in the lobby.

Just another example of how excellent the staff at this hotel: I had to do laundry while there, and was making conversation with the other gentleman in the laundromat, and mentioned how I'd never had to do laundry at a hotel and couldn't believe how expensive it was...and it happened to be the manager of the hotel I was talking to! Since I made that comment, he actually went and got a certificate for us to use in the restaurant. All because he didn't want me to feel like I was being overcharged, and wanted to 'make it right'...which he totally didn't have to do, but did anyway.

I've loved all of our stay here, and will definitely stay here if we ever need to come out again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tricia C

Dear Tricia C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at HGI Eugene/Springfield. The service you experienced is something that our team strives for everyday! Hopefully, we have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Was just in for a volleyball tournament for one night. Checkin was quick, room was clean and the lobby was spotless. Hotel is also located next to some decent eateries and a mall so thats always a plus.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear Kevin L,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our property. It is always great to hear that a guest enjoyed their stay and location. We hope to have the chance to exceed your expectations on a future stay!

The Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable! The internet connections a pain but I would stay again! I have to say I was impressed to see that the pool had a lift chair for the handicap.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tami M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always love to hear positive feedback from our guests. We are one week away from a complete internet upgrade which will provide 3 times more bandwidth than our current internet, so hopefully this will no longer be an issue for our guests. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Everything was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Location is great. Service and cleanliness were both first rate. The room was spacious and tastelfully furnishted. Good for singles, families and business travel. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear travelmom39,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review for our hotel. We appreciate you letting us know how we did! We hope that you consider staying with us for your next trip into the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

When staying at a Hilton Garden, I don't think anyone confuses it with a Four Seasons but I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotels surrounding it are all dingy looking and old but this hotel was clean and very updated. The staff also had on their "A" game and were pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I could not have been more pleased for the excellent experience I had. Our room was nice and the bed was super comfy. Our 4 yr old son kept saying that he thought it was the same hotel we stayed in the previous month (a very nice Omni Hotel). I agree. This was a very similar experience.

• Stayed: April 2013
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear SwimRunBike71,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that our property and staff exceeded your expectations. Our entire team will look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn - Eugene/Springfield

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I travel extensively in central Oregon. There is no better hotel in the Eugene area. Great location, spotless rooms, extremely professional staff, and a surprisingly good restaurant. A first class hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Caitlin C, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Eric J,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for our property. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay at our hotel again in the future. If there is anything that we can do for you to make sure that you next stay is as wonderful as the first, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Hilton Garden Inn Eugene/Springfield

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Courtyard Eugene Springfield
Courtyard Eugene Springfield
#5 of 14 in Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!