Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
  • Pool
Village Inn(Springfield)
$72
Hotels.com
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
All reviewsadjustable bedsmade to order breakfastgreat hotelbusiness centerfront desk staffconvenient locationeasy accessbusiness tripduckwould stay here againfree breakfastclean roomsindoor poolparking lothgieugenefreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Intro - Detected a funky smell in the bathroom hence requested a room change. New room reassigned has identical set up minus the "funkiness". To compensate for our inconvenience, we were provided with two breakfast vouchers (comment on breakfast to follow).
Room - Clean and comfortable. Ability to adjust firmness of bed according to taste was much appreciated.
Facilities - Husband loves the gym and the pool.
Staff - Friendly and helpful.
Breakfast - Plenty of selection. To name a few: fresh fruit bar, yogurt, various drinks (e.g. juices, milk), make-your-own waffles, oatmeal, and make-to-order hot foods (e.g. eggs, omellete, sausages, pancakes). I believe the cost is $10.99 each.
Surroundings - Great selections of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I was really excited to stay in the new Hilton Garden Inn and especially in the Executive Spa Suite. The suite was very spacious with a large kitchen area, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, etc. Bring your own bottle opener though. The bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was AAAAHHHMAZING.

Room Tip: The hotel is near a busy intersection but the noise was never really an issue. If you are sensitive though you might ask for a room opposite to Beltline.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2011

since i live on the oregon coast i once a month travel to eugene about 2 hours away from coos bay. usually we stay at eugene hotels, this time we decided to try the hilton in Sprngfield. the receptionist was very welcoming, we got a room in 2 nd floor. room very clean and spacious.
since it was already dark outside, we didn't bother to open the curtains. went shopping a mall is just across and went for dinner. coming back to our room, we decided to have glass of wine and see what is the view from the window. my fiancee start to laugh, she was looking at a wall brick. to make her feel good i said well we got a room with extra privacy at no extra charge. i suggest to ask at the reception if the windows havesome kind of you. beside that the hotel is a 5 stars.

Room Tip: ask to see the room first and check the view
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
HGI_EugnSpngfld, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We appreciate all of our guests feedback on every aspect of our porperty. Our "brick view" rooms are designed to be more sound resistant and are preferred by our guests that would like that extra benefit. I hope that the view has not created a bad experience for you and your other guests. Thank you again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn - Eugene/Springfield as your hotel of choice in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

On a trip to take my son to the University of Oregon we found the Hilton Garden Inn in Eugene to be a very pleasant find. With my son settling into his new residence nearby the University, my other two boys and wife found the accomodations at the Hilton to be fantastic. From the excercise room to the pool and warm cookies made at night (a special treat for my boys) everyhing was just great! Oh, and did I mention the "sleep right" air adjustable beds...very difficult to get up in the morning :) .

The staff was freindly and eager to please and I would not hesitate recommending this Hilton to anyone visiting in the Eugene area. Actually...I already have recommended them to a friend and associate on theirs.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Stayed at Hilton in Europe and wasn't really impress, so when I booked few days in Hilton Garden Inn in Springfield my expectations were not high. What a great choice it turned out to be! This hotel was only build recently, so it's fresh and clean. Service is excellent, all employees I had a pleasure to deal with were polite and helpful. Room was spacious, well equipped, with 32' flat tv, microwave, coffee maker, nice size desk, complimentary wi-fi and good bathroom facilities. Swimming pool available in this hotel is very small, but it didn't bother me as I didn't use it. Generally, can't complain!

• Stayed: September 2011