“Getting stingy with good food.”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #18 of 178 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Springfield, Oregon
“Getting stingy with good food.”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've always enjoyed going to Shari's, but lately the prices seemed to have crawled up a bit, and they've gone to using these giant plates with (what feels like) next to no food on them. Used to be able to leave with leftovers, now leave borderlining still hungry. Also, be leery on sides...ended up paying $4 for 3 tiny (maybe 3 inch) pieces of bacon.

Visited October 2012

Black Diamond, Washington
“Black Friday Shopping stop”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stopped in Shari's to refuel during out Thursday/Black Friday shopping. The food was good, our waitress was excellent!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Mageeclan
Eugene, Oregon
“Delicious Breakfast”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had their special ham and eggs. It is real ham with the bone in it. They also replaced the toast with fresh fruit. This was great as I can not eat bread since I have to eat gluten free. Thanks for helping me to stay healthy. Jo Schechter

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Josuccess
Sammamish, Washington
“Always a good value”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Shari's restaurants have down-home food -- just what we were looking for. It wasn't our first visit to one, and it won't be our last.

Visited September 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Denny's has almost become better than here”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I used to love Shari's but they have been slowly becoming a over priced low quality restaurant. I am starting to really wonder if they have changed their business model to Lottery first, food quality and service last. I will only stop here if I absolutely have to.

Visited May 2012