“food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Description: Phone: 541.741.6044
Reviewed December 29, 2011

good food and service,easy in and out. many locations. be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

This Shari's is very much like any other of the Northwest's chain American dives, except that it is more expensive. It really is terribly over-priced for its marginal quality.

When I went to this particular location, they got my order wrong. When I finally did it, half the things on the plate were cold. Then I was charged for an extra side that I didn't order or receive.

2  Thank Cristina D
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We always eat there because I love quiche and don't know where else to get it. Once in the summer they had Real berries in my blackberry tea - that was good too.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

A great breakfast! It was just the right amount for the price!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Whenever my wife and I are traveling in the Pacific Northwest, we occasionally dine at a Sharis Restaurant because of generally convenient locations and decent food at a very reasonable price.

Staying on our most recent trip at a Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield, Oregon, we elected to have breakfast at the nearby Sharis.

The breakfast eggs were cooked just right, the bacon tasty, and the cost for breakfast very reasonable.