“Good Place to Stop When Traveling on I-5”

Hop Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 179 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and tap house cater to the "Beer Geek", but also the business traveler and families that are out to enjoy great food and drink in a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We are located right off of I-5 and Gateway just behind McDonald's.
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Hop Valley is a convenient place to stop when needing a meal while traveling on I-5. Not special ambiance, but good service and solid brew pub fare.

We had a relatively large party that the servers handled well with prompt and friendly service.

There is a large selection of interesting, tasty beers.

The menu is standard for a brew pub. Folks enjoyed their choices, but found some of the sandwiches hard to eat by hand. They disintegrated. The fries got special praise.

There are newer reviews for Hop Valley Brewing Company

Reviewed August 28, 2014

My husband and I tried the sampler of 12 beers and a couple appetizers. It was relaxed and the beer and food were great. My husband loved the beer cheese soup. Sarah, our server, was very attentive.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

As a brew pub, there were lots of great beers to choose from. They had a Happy Hour on the Thursday night that we were there, with half price beers and appetizers, which was outstanding!! They have beer battered french fries, which are absolutely the best ever!!! We had to go back a second night to try some of the interesting menu items that we didn't get to try the first time.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Wow, great place to eat and enjoy a nigh out. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was very lively and upbeat, but it was still cozy a nice place . Would strongly recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We've been to the Springfield Location twice, We're from Roseburg and Normally Visit Olive Garden when in the Eugene Springfield area... I told My Wife Last Night after Our Second Visit to Your Restaurant that She may Never get to go to Olive Garden ever again, Your Burgers are probably the Best I've ever had, the Garlic Fries are Amazing, and the Service was Great, Thank You for a Great Dinning Experience, and probably the best Burger and Fries I've ever had!