“Not your typical bar food ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hop Valley Brewing Company

Hop Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 174 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant and tap house cater to the "Beer Geek", but also the business traveler and families that are out to enjoy great food and drink in a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We are located right off of I-5 and Gateway just behind McDonald's.
Clearwater, Florida
“Not your typical bar food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited while on vacation because it was in walking distance. While there are some bar staples on the menu, I was surprised to find beef stroganoff and gouda mac & cheese as well. They serve local northwestern wines & new their own beer. I would definitely return & recommend this restaurant.

Springfield, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“out with friends”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

It seems to be busy each time I've gone. My friends all had their beer and liked it. I'm not a fan of microbrews, I had a mixed drink, pretty good, not cheap. Food is good, a little noisy. Popular place.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Beer and great food - can't beat this combination!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you want to see brewing in action while you enjoy craft beer and a delicious meal this is the place to be. Brewery has a great outdoor venue as well, but watching the actual process of bottling, labeling and packaging the beer was an extra treat as we sat and enjoyed our meals. Definitely a must stop if you are out exploring Eugene's many craft micro breweries.

• Visited May 2014
Crescent City California
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had some good food and drinks at hop valley we are so glad our hotel front desk person told us about that place and that they are open late since we got there pretty late good burgers and good ambiance lots of fun

Tigard, Oregon
“Best brewpub menu ever seen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I recently ate at this brewpub with my family and was pleased by both the menu of food as well as the menu for beverages. It is actually a bit of a misnomer to label this as a brewpub given the variety of food options. We were there at lunchtime during the weekend and there were plenty of kids around. Price was decent but not great compared to other brewpubs.

• Visited May 2014