“Best brew pub menu I've had in awhile”

Hop Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 179 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and tap house cater to the "Beer Geek", but also the business traveler and families that are out to enjoy great food and drink in a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We are located right off of I-5 and Gateway just behind McDonald's.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

The best part of most brew pub menus is usually the beer and Hop Valley doesn't no disappoint. What was a pleasant surprise was the food. Wide variety of items. In my party we had burgers, tacos and snitzel. All excellently reviewed by the group. Service is fast and very friendly. I doubt you will find something better especially that serves fresh beer. Just go give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Hop Valley Brewing Company

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I am not a complainer or particular about when I eat out, but for $12, a tiny, way skimpy, awful, terrible tasting linguica pizza is what they served us. Thin crust smeared with what seemed like canned tomato sauce, melted mozzarella and only a little, and maybe 4 slices of something they claim is linguica-gads-it was indescribably bad tasting and an enormous, huge rip off for the money-

I will never, ever go to Hop Valley for food after this horrible pizza-I could easily have paid a couple dollars for a frozen Totino's and had a way better variety of toppings and quality of flavor.

I wish I had my money back. I choked down a small wedge and sadly passed the rest on to my partner who will eat anything. I won't be back.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Over from the coast and went to dinner with some friends after an event. We had wounderful service and excellent food. My wife had the no name burger, my son the bacon garlic pizza and myself the brewben with their bacon beer cheeze soup. We will be back again. And I might add the staff was very friendy

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Since this restaurant was right across from our hotel we decided to walk over and give it a try. Had no clue that they were #1 out of 147. Great Staff, atmosphere and food. We had their onion rings and then split the fish & chips. Good eats!! We shall return!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went for lunch...a great meal. They brew beer, which my husband drank, I had their root beer. The burgers are so big you can hardly get your mouth around it. But it is worth trying. Their bacon is candied so the BLT with avocado was yummy yummy. For sure I will go back next trip...