“Your gonna love this place!”

Hop Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant and tap house cater to the "Beer Geek", but also the business traveler and families that are out to enjoy great food and drink in a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We are located right off of I-5 and Gateway just behind McDonald's.
Eugene
“Your gonna love this place!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My wife and I have been wanting to try this place for quite awhile. Finally the opportunity came. What a pleasant suprise. The atmosphere is like a classy sports bar resaturant. Very nice and comfortable! Our waitress was great as was the food! I had the Burgermister burger with fries; my wife had fried chicken. We loved them both! The battered fries were excellant! Bravo! We'll be back!

• Visited August 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“Pretty good beer... Pretty good food...”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I probably wouldn't drive to the other side of town to eat here but if i'm in the neighborhood it's a good place to get a brew and burger...

Visited July 2012
1 Thank T R
Allyn, Washington, United States
“Good Beer Good Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was a hot day, a long drive and we wanted a cold beer. And that we got. Good service. Good micro beer. We had chips and salsa which were priced right and very good.

Visited August 2012
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great Beer, service, food and experience!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I visited the Hop Valley Brewing Company for lunch on Sunday July 29, 2012. Our waitress was very friendly, atmosphere very hip and clean, beer excellent and for $9.95 we each had their burger/beer special. The burger was made to order and the meat was cooked perfectly. Would I recommend this restaurant? Absolutely.

• Visited July 2012
Dedham, Massachusetts
“Great after a Long Day on the Road”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I ate here after spending most of the day in the car. We were famished, and he was not interested in any more driving. After we checked in at the Courtyard, we walked over to the restaurant. The staff were friendly and welcoming. In addition, the food was delicious and very reasonably priced. Our waitress (Christen?) could not have been nicer. In fact, all of the employees were terrific. It's unlikely we will ever be in Springfield again. But if we do go, I'll head straight here!

• Visited July 2012