“HOLIDAY INN DINING”

Amici - Contemporary Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Amici - Contemporary Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 179 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Good food and good service - complimentary breakfast better than the usual. We enjoyed our dinner. We both had salads and fresh bread.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Forget this place if you are in a hurry, especially in the morning. They only have one good wait staff, a friendly Asian woman whom all the other staff should learn from. She is the only one who seems to know what to do when a customer enters. Waiter Susan was busy organizing silverware when I sat down. She never looked up and even when the good wait staff let her know I was there, she went back in the kitchen returning after I had been there 10 minutes. I got my own coffee. When I asked how her day was going, "Oh great thanks". She was clueless. The hotel staff are so wonderful, it's a shame to even have a restaurant since it tarnishes the whole experience.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Came in for prime rib on Friday night ! Perfectly cooked! BBQ chicken pizza was best pizza I have had in a long time! Great drink selection and friendly staff!! I will be back!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I ordered room service and had a steak with grilled vegies (really good) and garlic mashed potatoes. It was good but not great. Ill try somewhere else tomorrow. Service was great.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I wrote a review before and gave it very good marks but we went there last week and the steaks at our table were all under cooked based on how they were ordered , the penni sandwich was not a Penni , something happened to management sorry but not as good as last year