“Great choice for travellers.”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
VICTORIA
“Great choice for travellers.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We came in late, right off I5, and had an excellent reception from the young man at the front desk. The room was large with kitchen and sofa. The bed was clean and comfortable. This was the most generous continental breakfast we had on our trip. Good price, great room and wonderful free breakfast. I can't believe some of the other reviews.

Room Tip: We had a large room with kitchen.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie P, Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for youre reveiw we are working hard to update the hotel and look forward to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last night and couldn't wait to write this review. My biggest problem was the service. I called the desk from my cell phone ( the phone in the room wasn't working) around midnight to get some towels since housekeeping didn't leave any. The desk clerk ( he said his name was Dwayne) REFUSED to bring them to me. He made the excuse that there wasn't a security guard so he couldn't leave. THAT IS REDICULOUS! I don't care how understaffed a hotel is, at a slow time such a midnight, we should have had excellent service but instead we received NONE! He also told me that i needed to call from my room phone.... REALLY? Why couldn't he just bring me what i needed? Our room phone was not working and when I told him that, he made the excuse that there was no security at the desk so he couldn't come and look at our phone. This was the worst service I had ever had. I ended up having to dry my daughter off with a sheet because I couldn't leave her in the room by herself while I ran allllllll the way down to the lobby. Did I mention that we were placed all the way at the end of the hotel? I was exhausted and I cannot believe that he was so lazy that he couldn't bring me something so simple as towels.

• Stayed December 2012
Stephanie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for letting me know about the staff and horrible service that you had during your stay. We
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that our staff member had caused you and will be looking into this and letting the staff member that what he did is not costumer service nor friendly in anyway.

Travelers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Springfield
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was going to the hotel to sleep before going to the airport the next morning. They have a van that can take you to the airport at any time. I left at 4AM. The only thing that they could have done better is to call me in the morning. The wake up call was not set so I had to rely on my own alarm.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your feed back. We are under new owners and are excited about new changes headed our way. We are in the works of new t.v. beds paint ect. We also will be introducing some new room types in the future. Any feed back that we can get from our guest helps us along the way to get the improvements that we need done.
Travelers also viewed these Springfield hotels
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Village Inn
Village Inn
#9 of 14 in Springfield

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield

Property: GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield
Address: 3350 Gateway St, Springfield, OR 97477-1003 (Formerly Hotel Eugene-Springfield)
Location: United States > Oregon > Springfield
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Hotel Class:2 star — GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield 2*
Hotel Eugene-Springfield – If you're planning to stay in the Eugene/Springfield area of Oregon the Hotel Eugene-Springfield is the perfect location for your lodging; it is conveniently centered right off Interstate 5 with easy access to the bordering cities. An excellent choice for business travelers or vacationing families, Hotel Eugene-Springfield is without question one of the best values available in the area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Eugene Springfield Hotel Springfield