“Great place to stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed August 7, 2012

this place is close to the freeway and yet out of the way. Many resturants nearby, and it's a simple drive to Eugene. The rooms are clean, and nicely decorated. Staff is very helpful and have gone out of their way to help us with a small problem with our TV. We will definely stay again should we be in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Kari P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! It is always helpful to know how we are measuring up to our guests' expectations. I am glad that the staff were helpful and attentive during your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Fantastic place to stay if visiting the Eugene area. We were amazed at the crystal clear pool and spa carefully maintained by Tony. We spent eight nights at this amazingly clean, well maintained, and very friendly hotel. Sarah, the housekeeping manager keeps a close eye on the guest rooms and public areas as well. I told her we have stayed all over the world and have never had a more plleasant experience. Kudos to this wonderful place!

Stephanie A.

Room Tip: make this hotel your first choice
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

You made our day! It is wonderful to hear that your stay was everything you needed. We hope we have the chance to serve you again soon. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times and have always found the rooms to be very clean and neat. Desk staff have always been extremely friendly and helpful. Would highlt recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2012
Kari P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

Jim, thanks for taking a minute to write a review. We love to hear from our loyal guests and we always want to know how everything went with your trip. It is wonderful to hear that you will continue to stay with us-we know you have other options and we appreciate your business. See you again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband,kids and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for just a weekend away from home. Perfect location for shopping,dinning and a movie theater. The staff was very nice with warming smiles. The hotel was clean and orderly. The rooms are comfortable and super clean. And the beds so cozy. Nice bedding too. This is a great place to stay. Enjoy your visit at The Comfort Suites, Springfield,Or

The Nelsen Family MC,Or

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Kari P, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Nelsen Family--
We're so glad you spent some of spring break here with us! We do our best to make sure the warm smiles and comfy beds make up for the all the wind and rain outside. Thank you for letting us know we are getting it right. We hope you get to come see us again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights in October 2011 during a business trip. After reading the positive reviews here I decided to try this hotel. And I was not let down. So I'll add my thumbs up.
The rooms were clean, quiet, comfortable. Had a great sleep in the comfy beds. The tv, fridge, microwave, WiFi all functioned properly.
Next time I'm in the area I'm returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I travel for business quite extensively, spending on average 20 days out of the month in hotels. Being on the road so much, one truly comes to appreciate a hotel that 'gets it right'. The Comfort Suites in Springfield, OR is one of those places. It is nestled in between a Best Western and a Holiday Inn-- I stayed in that Best Western for one night, before moving to the Comfort Suites next door. There seems to be a sort of magic there, a perfect mix of impeccable service and modern, clean rooms. The staff are amazing and always make you feel at home. The bed and linen are very comfortable and crisp. Bright, new bathrooms and flat screen television with a wide array of channels. Ethernet cable for internet at office table. The breakfast area is clean, neat, and provides delicious hot food and good coffee. The prices are comparable with all other Comforts I've stayed at, but they go way above and beyond anywhere else I've stayed in terms of service and quality.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel is top quality in all areas. First, the front desk staff is among the most personable I have encountered in my travels; smiling, knowledgeable about the surrounding area, and actively helpful. The room was pristine clean, quiet, and appeared new. I agree with other reviewers about the comfortable bed. Located just off I-5, I found it convenient to just about anywhere in the surrounding area. Home of the Oregon Ducks, Eugene is not a huge city, but has a college town atmosphere. The people I met were, for the most part, very friendly. This hotel is a definite thumbs up.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Comfort Suites Eugene
Comfort Suites Eugene
#15 of 38 in Eugene
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Eugene / Springfield

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!