Courtyard Eugene Springfield
$119
ComfortSuites
$50
  • Pool
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$77
Travelocity
Village Inn(Springfield)
$95
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitfront deskmarriott brandboarding passesstayed at the marriottfood areaupdated lobbyoutback steakhousenice clean hotelbefore hitting the roadwithin walking distanceshuttle servicetub showerquick stopfriendliest staffmini refrigeratorthe sofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Recently, our very ill brother in law moved to this area. We booked rooms for two families who helped move him here. They were amazed at the comfort of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff. I should have "warned them." Courtyard in Springfield is our primary choice and recommendations for all of our friends who visit us in the Springfield-Eugene area. The facility was recently remodeled...and come to thing of it, when I was considering moving to this area in 1997, my wife and I stayed there. It is really a place like home with extra benefits!

Room Tip: This is close to freeway access, but all rooms are quiet and away from any noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Visiting the Eugene/Springfield area over the Thanksgiving Day weekend, my wife and I stayed at this Marriott facility when we found the nearby Residence Inn full, and found that we had made a fine choice.

The Courtyard had completed an extensive renovation earlier this year, and it showed. Both the public areas and our room were tastefully decorated. As is the standard for Marriott facilities, the bed and the pillows were quite comfortable. The room contained a large flat panel TV, a mini refrigerator, and a walkout to an attractive courtyard.

The staff was uniformly friendly and hospitable.

This hotel's location just off I-5 is very convenient, and yet nestled off the freeway interchange in a quiet location.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the courtyard, but more important the followup was impressive. We left some items at the motel, called and asked them to check. They called us later that day and said they would send them out. A few days later a package arrived and we got back our items. Another good Marriot service.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed here a few times for business recently and both times the service was great. The rooms were clean, modern and spacious. My only issue is the location.. Kind of a truck stop neighborhood off the 5, with many fast food chains and other hotels. If your looking for a good meal, make your way down to 5th st in Eugene.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Surfergirl2020
Reviewed October 10, 2011

so, it is a Courtyard in a plain Jane part of Eugene. Not a great location, so I wasn't expecting much as others made the travel plans for me. The staff was so outstanding that I had to seek out the manager to share how pleased I was. Every person, down to the houskeeping staff GAVE A DAMN about every customer I saw them come in contact with. It was not phony BS, the culture of this place must have it engrained in them that the customer comes first and should be treated like a guest. Nothing over the top, just straightforward, excellent service. I honestly had better service and the staff here had better people skills than any 5star hotel I have been in. The place was clean and comfortable, and the Eugene/Springfieldweather was beautiful. The place has been recently updated and renovated and the management apparently has decided to make this very ordinary hotel in a very ordinary loaction, a hidden gem in the Northwest. Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business