See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2018

ROACH MOTEL!!! I needed a place to stay before my surgery and cant walk so I asked if they had a room close to a handicap spot (I am a disabled Vet have a broken neck bad back with 2 discs out two broken hips and had a tripple bypass and need a lower close to my car room since I cant motorvate like I used too) I specifically asked if there were any bug problems and they said no so I rented the room for a week it was 399.00 with my disable vet dicount the first night i was so sick i slept for almost 2 days straight when i was able to get up and move around i had to kill several spiders and got bit by something not sure what it was the next day after hearing all this noise from the fridge i noticed out of the corner of my eye a huge roach I tried getting it but cant move that fast and he evaded me and went behind the fridge I went to the front desk and asked what they would do about it and she said she would give me a room on the 3rd floor which I took because i couldnt drive at this point with my medication and she said she would comp me for one night and take it off my bill so I went in and asked if she comped me for the room and this lady started to be real rude and said i owed for one more night I told her I would just let the credit card people know and she said to get out if i was to be threatening her i asked her if she was going to kick a disabled vet out on the street and she calmed down and tried calling her manager there was no answer and now i sit in the room wondering if im getting kicked out or what dont have anyplace to go I am from out of town and just came here to get this surgery I have travled all over the united states from florida and back again 5 times or more even at the worst motels ive stayed at had decent people who didnt treat you with such disrespect and didnt charge 3 star prices for a negetive 5 motel there were burn marks on the chairs bed spreads carpet bugs ive never seen before smells ive never smelled before rudness like Ive never experianced I cant beleive anyone would ever stay here twice and me if I wasnt so sick i would have fled the first night so I dont know at this point weather im staying in my car tonight its been hours since she threatend to throw me out but please find another place sleep in youre car park bench ????you will thank youreself from having the worst motel hell experiance ever!!!!!ROACH MOTEL!!!

Room tip: roach motel!!!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Now this is where the local hospital gives the homeless vouchers to stay when they get discharged from hospital. My parents were visiting from out of state several years ago and stayed here, it was decent at the time. Now there are sketchy looking folks in the parking lot half the night, felt unsafe going to/ from my car.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2018

If I could give minus-zero stars I would!
Booked two separate rooms at this "hotel" at the last minute for a concert at Matthew Knight Arena with another couple. It was the last place that had an opening and it was clear as to why to those in the know, the place is disgusting and people avoid it at all costs!
Upon entering the office the chairs and surroundings are filthy but not nearly as bad as the rooms are.
They gave us room on the second floor which meant taking an elevator or stairs. When the elevator arrived, the door would only opened halfway but what we could see was a falling apart and unsafe rat-trap not a functioning elevator, the floors were peeling up and it smelled like urine and smoke. We chose the stairs and found the room on the hottest side of the building on a 95 degree day and noticed that the a/c either wasn't working or not on. Upon entering the room we were hit with the stench of cigarettes (in a nonsmoking room) and the very worn out and old carpets covered with burn marks all over it that looked as if it had never been cleaned.
Then I saw the bed...it looked like someone had just gotten up off of it and quickly left the room! The bedspread was disheveled and the only two pillows were propped up on one side like someone had been leaning up against them minutes before! in other words the room hadn't been cleaned from the previous guest. As I stood there aghast, my husband went to look at the bathroom and it was filthy. The sink had hair in it and the toilet had "something dried" on the seat itself! His comment was "were not staying here"!
When we got back to the office, the women that had checked us in, had mysteriously disappeared despite the fact that three other guests' were waiting at the desk. I think she expected us to come back knowing the room was not going to be acceptable to anyone of sound mind!
As we waited for her to return, we walked down to our friends room on the first floor to see what theirs was like...it was worse! Two queen size beds and one was totally unmade and the room smelled worse that ours...old coffee and cigarettes with a twist of urine!
When the check-in clerk finally reappeared she was clearly annoyed that we weren't going to stay nor were our friends nor did the three other guests' that overheard the entire exchange of why we weren't staying.
Upon investigating further, this is nothing more than an extended stay housing unit and when a long term tenant isn't occupying a room they pass it off as a hotel room and rent it out to unsuspecting out-of-owners.
Oh and as a side note, they have signs posted on all the (beat up and kicked in) doors stating the property has been bought out by a company in Reno and they have the right to "enter and inspect" the rooms at any given time with or with permission. Really, and they expect hotel guests' to leave their personal belongings there?
This place needs to be shut down until their "remodel" is completed...whenever that is.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank 2014Travelers
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Don't even think about it....don't consider it. There are numerous reviews saying it's a dump. I spoke to the hotel staff, all assured it's completely remodeled....it isn't.

We reserved three rooms, eventually released one. When we checked in the first room looked like someone had been recently shot up against the wall. There

were holes in the wall (looked like shot holes) and it appeared they had attempted to clean the wall. The other room was dirty and the linens on the bed had red streaks on them... We checked out immediately and demanded a full refund, which staff did allow.

Paint on the outside and updating a couple of rooms for pictures does not make a hotel worth paying for. BEWARE!

3  Thank pbaer
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Dirty and ugly. Chicken bone on the floor - but at least the towels were clean. Front desk was not much help. I asked for a taxi to be called for an appointment the next morning, and when I asked, they had forgotten.

Room tip: no hints - there are no good rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled solo