We stayed at the Crossland Economy Studios in Springfield, Oregon for one night while visiting my sister. It looks like a nice place from the outside, but the person at the desk was crabby, the room was dirty and shabby and I hated it. The door to the room was absolutely filthy. The bed was hard, lumpy and creaky. ICK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel right at home when traveling with accommodations at Crossland Eugene - Springfield. Our extended-stay hotel in Springfield offers free Wi-Fi, rooms with kitchens and kitchenettes, and an on-site laundry facility. If you want to bring your pet along, they're welcome to stay at our pet-friendly hotel* as well. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Eugene - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Crossland Hotel Springfield