I am not one to post on these or complain but....Be sure to bring your own pillows....their's seemed to be stuffed with batting for a quilt! They were about 14 inches high or more, I still have a sore neck this evening. We were near the office and it was quite noisy. The sprinklers came on to water the grass at midnight which were noisy and a van parked outside our door banged doors and talked very loudly for over an hr. Not sure if they were maintence crew or what. This went on till 1 am. Then there were 3 pieces of dry cereal behind the bathroom door, plus 2 slips of paper written on that were just beside the head of the bed (easily seen by all of us) don't know how the maid missed em! The room looked nice to enter and beds were comfy and clean just not those pillows!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel right at home when traveling with accommodations at Crossland Eugene - Springfield. Our extended-stay hotel in Springfield offers free Wi-Fi, rooms with kitchens and kitchenettes, and an on-site laundry facility. If you want to bring your pet along, they're welcome to stay at our pet-friendly hotel* as well. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Eugene - Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Springfield
- Crossland Hotel Springfield