“cute place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
“cute place”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

the best bread, oh my, i had to get extra. we had a wonderful salad and great coffee, cute place with a great selection of reads and wonderful atmospere for conversation...............................................................

1 Thank Christina M

Springfield, OR
“One of my favorite lunch spots....”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Shame on me for not thinking to post a review sooner. We don't often eat lunch out, but when we do, this is one of our favorite places. Lunch's are modestly priced, tasty, generous portions and served with a friendly smile. We enjoy the "living room" atmosphere with it's fireplace and amply stocked "take one/leave one" bookshelves. While my wife is in love with their assortment of decadent desserts, I'm pleased with their selection of draft beers from Oregon's Calapooia Brewing...especially the spicy-hot Chili Beer which is a perfect compliment to the Sicilian Pasta and Salad dishes. As for those who complained about the "scary strip-mall" location...it's a clean, well-maintained business area with Safeway, Bank of America, U.S. Bank, Jack-in-The-Box, Shari's, UPS Store...you know, the "usual, tacky, scary businesses". I encourage you to read all the reviews, compare all those with high ratings against the few low ratings...Yep, the majority is right! It's a great spot!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank kennuf
Eugene, Oregon
“Loved their food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had a salad which was excellent. Everything was fresh. Our waitress was very accomodating to my special food needs. Elimiated the things I am allergic to and replaced them with other goodies. Thank you Aquila and Priscilla's for being so helpful.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Josuccess
Seattle, Washington
“Cozy Coffee Cafe' & Delightful Deli... It's all about the Bread!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I love going to independent places for meals & coffee. It's a far richer experience than being just another 'link' at a chain restaurant. I ordered the Aquila and the Priscilla Melt. Great choices! Took them to my husband for lunch. A good sandwich is all about the bread and the bread here was wonderful!
Mike, the owner, is a really nice guy! He even remembered me (name and all) when I came in for a cup of coffee the next day!! I had a Raisin/Carrot/Bran muffin. Which was so soft & moist and delicious! Generally, bran muffins tend to be a bit on the dry side. This one was so amazing! It didn't "look" amazing as far as a perfectly crowned top and all... but it was SOOOOO delicious! How many of you make muffins that are delicious, but don't look quite so fancy? Yeah! It's like that....
I'm looking forward to our next trip so I can get my cup of coffee, muffin, and lunch to go!
Definitely worth it's weight in gold and warm friendlies! :D

• Visited August 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“At the top of my list!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

When I want good coffe and a yummy healthy lunch, I COME HERE!
When you want a cool place to read the paper or devotional, this us way better than a corporate coffee house, because it is local, with great service!