“Excellent for a quick getaway!”

Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
“Excellent for a quick getaway!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Five Pine Lodge & Spa is perhaps the BEST place to stay in Sisters. The location is perfect and allows easy access to the town via bike paths. The property itself is laid out very well. The main lodge and lobby are at the very front of the property. To the rear is the conference center, pool, and scattered cabins. We stayed in a Deluxe cabin with fireplace, jacuzzi tub and patio out back. Everything about the cabin was perfect. It was upscale , yet felt rustic and relaxed at the same time. The bed was exceptionally comfortable, the robes were delightfully soft, and the silence as you sit on your patio is worth every penny.

The staff is excellent, the breakfast in the morning is great, and right where it needs to be for price point.

I Highly suggest staying here even if it's for a quick romantic getaway!

Room Tip: Any of the cabins
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gd88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
London
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We loved Five Pines. The service was good - free wine always goes down well (wine hour from 5pm-6pm) and the staff were helpful. Our caboose cabin was gorgeous - a king bed and a double bed, two chairs for watching tv, large bathroom with a huge bath and a lovely large shower, small kitchenette area, easy parking. The waterfall bath was a bit confusing (the water came from the ceiling but it's an interesting feature! There were also 2 chairs outside for sunbathing and relaxing outside. There's also screening so you don't get over looked. There are good facilities on site - swimming pool, shop, two restaurants and a movie theatre. It's also just a short drive into the centre of Sisters if you want to go into town. We'd definitely go back if we were in the area and would recommend it to anyone else visiting Sisters. We saw a wedding while we were there and it's a fantastic setting for a wedding! If we lived closer, I'd definitely consider it! (if I had someone to marry!!)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Prineville, Oregon, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have hosted a small conference at Five Pine two years in a row. The location, amenities, cabins, food, meeting space, and staff have exceeded our expectations both years. We'll continue to host our event at Five Pine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tigard, Oregon, USA
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I recently held a board meeting at FivePine and, as in the past, was thoroughly delighted with the resort. The meeting space was large and roomy, the breakfast was delicious, and the service was excellent (even down to little details like making sure we had both Pepsi and Coke products). The staff at the resort are excellent to work with and they all help to make me look good. Couldn't ask for more. Many positive comments from staff and board members as well. We will return. I love the individual cabins!

Room Tip: I can only speak for the cabin I stayed in (#30). It was quiet and an easy walk to our meeting spac...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
georgia
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were on a journey from Mt. Hood in northern Oregon, driving down southward to Crater Lake. I had decided at the last minute that perhaps a stop midway, in Bend, Oregon would be a nice way to break up the drive and provide a glimpse into central Oregon. As I decided on this small change of plans rather late in the game, just about a week prior to our flight to Oregon, it seems Bend was full as there were no rooms available in 5 different hotels that I checked on.
I poured over the Oregon map and spotted Sisters, Oregon--a small town a tad north and west of Bend---"I'll look there" I mused---and boy am I certainly glad I did..!!!!
I found Five Pine Lodge and Spa. A lovely "resort" tucked in the middle of no where---not that Sisters is no where---it's just that Sisters is probably not top on the vacation list what with Bend being but about a 30 minutes drive away. I called inquiring about a one night reservation---of which they did have. In fact they had a very nice private cabin for two people available.
The property is large---there is the main lodge, a spa, a movie theater which serves the city of Sisters as well, several causal dinning restaurants, hiking and biking trails and groupings of small private cabins. The grounds are impeccably manicured and maintain a natural wildflower setting---all nestled in a wooded enclave just outside the "city walls".
As we were a bit early for check in, we drove to Bend, walked around, had lunch, making our way back in time to explore the town of Sisters. The resort called me letting me know that we could come check in. After the jaunt to Bend, I was really glad things turned out as they did--Bend was nice, but our little cabin in the woods was so much nicer!!
The cabin has a wet bar with mini fridge, a spacious bath with a huge walk-in shower, a tub, a separate king bed sleeping area, a gas fireplace, flat screen TV, a small sitting area at the fireplace (as the bed and sitting area all encompass the "living" area), a "back door" with access to two adirondack chairs located on a small cement patio. I hated we were just staying the one night---this was such a welcomed calm respite of peace!!
That night we actually walked to dinner at the casual sports bar brewery located on site. I drove a short distance into Sisters---of which I actually could have walked but didn't want to schlep my goodies all the way back to the cabin) where I bought a local bottle of wine, local cheese and crackers. The lodge does host a beer and wine tasting each evening at 5 but I was so tired I opted for my own bottle back at the cabin as my husband noshed on the cheese and crackers.
I highly recommend 5 Pines to anyone traveling from Mt. Hood to Crater Lake---or even as a single point of destination. Sister's has lots of unique shops to spend a leisure afternoon exploring. The following morning we ate breakfast at a local diner then drove the long way round south to Crater Lake wanting to drive through the Belkap Lave fields a short distance from Sisters....
Highly recommend both 5 Pines and Sisters!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed June 24, 2013

It was just as great as everybody said it would be. We got there late at night and the night desk clerk gave us some excellent advice for local hiking. He has been hiking the area for several years and so after asking us a few questions, could focus on the best places to send us. He was spot on. Good choice for our two nights in the area.

Room Tip: We like cottages in the summer.
Green Features: They are green conscious. I appreciate real plates and dinner ware at breakfast, bulk shampoo and conditioner, etc.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very comfortable cabins. Good breakfast. Only downside is that it's also a conference center, so you have to share facilities (e.g. breakfast) with a potentially larger group. Wine and beer happy hour is nice. Convenient to the attractions of Central Oregon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
Hampton Inn & Suites Bend
Sisters Motor Lodge
Sisters Motor Lodge
#3 of 4 in Sisters

Been to Five Pine Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!