“Rendezvous 2012”

Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Wow. The staff at Five Pine are wonderful! The facility is far above what you would imagine in the middle of a town of fewer than 2,000. We had a dental education conference with 80 people we had to house, feed, teach and entertain. Tricia, Amanda, and Evie went extra miles in making sure everything was perfect, including all the last minute "Oops, i didn't know about that!" 's that invariably happen. What a great place for a group or just a relaxing get away with your family or special someone. Their follow up and review is unlike any place I've used before. Excellent.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong. They have mostly cabins that are very private (and fun, I've stayed the...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I got married in Camp Sherman, Oregon on 11/11/11 and used the Five Pine Lodge as our accomodations on the wedding night. We couldn't have been more happy! After our wonderful day sharing with family and friends we drove a short distance to Five Pine Lodge and settled in for a quiet, romantic and comfortable night.
We reserved one of cabins in the forest and I wish we could have stayed longer, but our honeymoon to Little Cayman Island took us away from the beautiful forest setting to the tropics which wasn't so bad, but Five Pine was truly a perfect place to enjoy our first night together as husband and wife. Waking up to the sun shining through the pine forest with my beautiful new wife is a wonderful memory and a great way to begin a life together.
Many Thanks to the Five Pine family. You guys are always in our hearts and in our memories.
Jeff & Tina Perin

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Both the lodge rooms and the cabins were very warm and cozy. Great soaking tub! We used the gas fireplace daily. Conference center was centrally located for both lodge rooms and cabins. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a large group that had every room taken which was nice so that we weren't disturbing "other vacationers" with our loud music and dancing in the conference center. Food was just ok for the conference meals. I like to have a bit more protein options for meals and snacks and stronger flavors. So the pub was a great close alternative. Coffee was too strong/bitter, and I usually like strong coffee, but the flavored creamers helped. Location is great with a spa, athletic club, pub and movie theatre all on same campus. No hot tub for easy use. You can use one at Athletic club, but would have preferred to have one open year round by the seasonal pool. Within walking to Sister's town which has great local shops and galleries.

Room Tip: For privacy go for a cabin, although we never heard any noise from the neighboring lodge rooms. I w...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2012

What a relaxing treat! Quiet and tranquil setting. The "Cabin" was so clean and well suited, seemed like home. I can't say enough about Five Pine Lodge, other than that you will not be dissapointed. Also, the water from the ceiling was an interesting surprise, if you haven't been here yet, it is a good thing.

Make sure to take a look at some of the family history in the conference room foyer. Elda Teresa Willitts is honored there with some interesting history and photographs. In metal above her life display in the conference room foyer are three words that guided her life, Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness.

Definitely make Five Pine Lodge a place to stay!

Room Tip: Reserve a cabin on the western side of the complex. The patio side of the cabins face the open wood...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Five Pines Lodge on New Year's eve (our anniversary) The room we stayed in (9, I think) was a lovely craftsman style lodge with a large sunken tub, fireplace, comfy bed and loads of room. It felt like a small cozy house. We went to the beautiful and peaceful spa on the premises for a sauna and jacuzzi. It was lovely, and we were able to relax and drink tea and have a snack of nuts. That night we went to Jen's Garden restaurant. Fabulous and very quaint and the dinner was delicious, although it was a fixed menu for the night. It was a perfect romantic evening and I highly recommend Five Pines for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the lodge and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a place to fill their day and evening with Rest and Relaxation. My bride and I celebrated our 33rd anniversary there recently for two nights and we loved it. The cabin was gorgeous, and spacious with a nice fireplace for relaxing and connecting. We spent time on Saturday going on a nice nature walk around the lodge and beyond and spent sometime in the very nicely equipped cardio room of the Sisters Athletic Center. We went into Sisters later and did some sight seeing and some shopping. We then spent a second evening relaxing with other guests at the Manager's Reception held in the lobby that evening. The staff is very friendly while efficiently taking care of each guests needs. We plan to return again next year!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Just returned from a 3 night stay at Five Pine. The first two nights were to attend a conference and I loved my cabin so much I stayed a 3rd night on my own so I could just enjoy the facilities and relax. The individual cabins are roomy, well furnished, great beds and well appointed. Lots of tile and granite. Cabin/chique. The conference area is very nice and the service was excellent. A trip to the adjacent Shibou spa made the extra night even more enjoyable. The whole vibe is calm and relaxing. The athletic facility and theater are also availalbe to guests just adding to the whole experience. I did not want to leave and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: I prefer the cabins on the outside edge of the property as they have a view of the pine trees and yo...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
#6 of 44 in Bend
La Quinta Inn Bend
La Quinta Inn Bend
#13 of 44 in Bend

Been to Five Pine Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!