“We will DEFINITELY be back!!!”

Five Pine Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Five Pine Lodge is a great romantic getaway as well as one with the kids. My husband surprised me by bringing me out here for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. This was our first visit to Five Pine Lodge, and will NOT be our last. We had the Ultimate Romantic Package set up for the Suite (usually done in the cabins but all cabins were booked when my husband tried to book our weekend). ALL Staff are very accommodating and make you feel welcome the moment you walk into the lodge. The bed is PHENOMINAL!! As soon as we laid down on the bed, we could feel the tiredness leave our bodies!! We've never slept in a more comfortable bed, and now are considering purchasing this type of mattress. Our Ultimate Romantic Package included a couples massage at the Shibui spa onsite. WOW!!! What a wonderfully memorable experience! The staff there made sure we were comfortable and paid close attention to specific needs as we are recovering from injuries. The people of Sisters are exceptionally friendly! Whether you're walking down the main street in the shops, or dining at one of the local restaurants, everyone was greeted us with a smile and a friendly "hello". Whether you enjoy hiking, fly fishing, shopping or just relaxing outside in a comfy chair with your favorite drink, Five Pine Lodge has everything!!
There's not a single complaint about our stay here!! We will DEFINITELY be back!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Five Pine is one of my most favorite places on earth! This lodge has it all.
The furniture is gorgeous mission-style. The surrounding area is lush and secluded (get a cabin in the back). If you have a chance, go to Shibui Spa...WONDERFUL. I love, love, love this place and plan on returning every chance we get.

Also, the staff is incredibly helpful and polite!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I have stayed at the Five Pine lodge twice now and both times have been wonderful! The accommodations are top notch with easy access to a variety of things to do. The movie theater with first run movies and Three Creeks Brewery are both within steps of the lodge and cabins. We enjoyed the pool and took several quick bike rides to Sisters with the bikes provided by the lodge. My most recent trip included a trip to the amazing Shibui spa (also steps away from the Lodge). Shibui is now my preferred Central Oregon spa!

Room Tip: All cabins are great but cabin 9 is my favorite!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DianeHarrild_11
Reviewed May 30, 2011

My husband and I are always looking for new romanic getaways and we were so excited to find Five Pine lodge and Spa. Trisha, the event director was able to hook us up with a last minute reservation over Memorial weekend. We stayed in one of the town house suites which was absolutely beautiful. We enjoyed every amenity including a bubble bath in the soaking tub next to the fire place and we loved the water flowing from the ceiling. At night we went downstairs for the complimentary wine tasting and then enjoyed an amazing dinner next door at Thyme. Both the food and the service was 5 star. The trip wouldn't have been complete without a trip to Shibui spa where I had a very affordable package which included a facial and decadent massage. The grounds were beautiful and the staff was friendly and accommodated us even though our reservation was last minute. All I can say is that this getaway was perfect and we both can not wait to come back. If you are looking for a top quality weekend getaway, I would absolutely recommend Five Pine. Thank you for a relaxing and memorable escape.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YelapaPrincess
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Flawless execution on this property; layout, textures, colors, separation, ammenities, food, coffee (love Sister's Coffee), adjacent offerings like the movies.

The in-room bathtub filled VERY slowly but I can live with it (staff should let folks know).

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2011

This past Valentine's Day, my husband and I drove to FivePine Lodge to share a quiet, romantic getaway. We have five children, and haven't gone away by ourselves since our honeymoon. We arrived at the lodge after dark, and were promply greeted by the nice and very-friendly receptionist, Alyssum. After checking in, we were offered lovely glasses of wine and beer. I was amazed at the beauty of the lodge; the gorgeous staicase and furniture, enormous fireplace, and even the cute, tiny mints on the desk. After sipping our drinks by the fireplace, we arrived at our cabin, and we were awestruck when we opened the door to find a gorgeous bed, complete with fluffy pillows and throws, a gas-powered fireplace with a flat-screen television overhead, and the nicest bathroom we had ever seen, complete with a walk-in shower, soaking tub, and high-end soaps, lotions, fluffy towels and bathrobes. My husband flipped on the fireplace, and we just sat there, together, in the glow, and noticed a book on the table between us. It was a journal that was left there for every guest to write in, of special memories they experienced at the Lodge. We smiled as we read the entries, and promised to add our own later that night. We walked the short distance to Three Creeks Brewing Company, enjoying a delectable Valentine's Day Special dinner, and ordered a brownie dessert to take back to our room. Later, inside our room, the spa tub was beckoning, so I turned on the faucet and nearly screamed when the water streamed from the ceiling...I had never seen such a fancy or more luxurious tub! The next morning, we awakened to a blanket of snow everywhere - the perfect ending to a perfect and romantic getaway. The wonderful breakfast was an added bonus. We can't wait to come back! Thank you for the most romantic and memorable Valentine's Day ever!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank thevandys
Reviewed March 6, 2011

Absolutely amazing! We can't wait to go back! If you go, splurge for a cabin, the privacy is worth it. :)

• Stayed: February 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sisters
Best Western Ponderosa Lodge
#6 of 44 in Bend
La Quinta Inn Bend
La Quinta Inn Bend
#13 of 44 in Bend

Been to Five Pine Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!