“Yummy”
Review of Cuppa Yo

Cuppa Yo
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Sisters
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Formerly Cuppa Yo, we offer the same frozen yogurt you love with a full juice bar and espresso. Come in and check us out!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stopped in for a yogurt break while shopping with friends in Sisters. What a fun little spot. Pick your frozen yogurt flavor, and add all kinds of fun toppings, candies, syrups, etc. at whim....you pay by weight so as much or little as you want. It was delicious! Sat outside on a lovely day and watched the people go by as we ate our treat!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Now this is the greatest frozen yogurt place I've ever been in, and I love frozen yogurt and get it whenever I get the chance. There is an amazing range of flavors, toppings and extras, and it came cheaper than I had expected, even after I'd shown some real talent in getting amazing volumes into a medium sized cup. The guy behind the counter was super friendly and very cheerful as well. A little hint: take the cup one size larger than what you think you want!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

It is fun to pick and choose what will go in/on the yogurt. I always get more than the dish will hold! It always costs more than I think it should have because I pile too much on the dish!