“Very good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Albany, Oregon
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was some of the most flavorful food we've ever had . Good meal, good experience! It was so good!

• Visited July 2014

“Delicious entrees, friendly service”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stopped into Rio in late afternoon, and received surprisingly gracious service at this odd hour of the day. The owner dropped by our table, too, for some friendly chat. We very much enjoyed our enchiladas and tajitas. Rio offers a wide range of margaritas and craft beers. Well worth a stop.

• Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
“Just Adequate”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The night I dined here was just before the rodeo and the restaurant had few customers. The service was friendly and fast. They did not have my first choice of the pork shank so I ordered the shrimp and scallops with two sauces. The sauces lacked the complexity I expect in real Mexican food so the dish did not shine. I did enjoy the tasty salsa that came with the chips. If in Sisters, I would try another restaurant unless you like the convenience of walking from your Five Pines cabin to dinner as I did.

• Visited June 2014
Everett
“Satifies every Craving!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is hands down the best restaraunt ever! I have tried new plates every time I go in there and every time I find a new favorite! Each dish bursts with incredible flavor! The service is relatively fast, but you won't want to be in a rush when you go. The atmosphere is contemperary and energizing while still being personal.

Visited August 2013
Aurora, Oregon
“Good Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Rio serves very good Mexican food, and they have a lot of choices! Very fresh tasting Guacamole! The atmoshere is clean, modern and fun - with twinklinkling lights on the ceiling to resemble stars. It's a place we always eat when we visit Five Pine Lodge next door.

• Visited May 2014